An Introduction

Hello to all the readers of my other book provoked by her presence and to all the prospective readers of Unbreak Me Mister.

I just want to welcome you all to this new journey am taking. I hope that you will continue to support me in my endeavors as a writer. We all have to start somewhere right?

Anyways enough about me.

Unbreak Me Mister is some what of a personal stake for me. Some of the ideas placed in it will most likely be from my personal experiences, so I hope you won't judge it too harshly.

There are things I hope no one will have to go through and if you are I just hope that reading this book might help. Or if not, just try and find something that can release the urges of suicide and other wrongful doings.

Trust me when i say that i've seen what abandonment can do to a person especially if out happens within a family.

*~*~*~*

Prologue

"I love you." He said sincerely. All I did was stare at him in denial. Shaking my head frantically not wanting to believe his words.

"No! You can't love me. Am more than fifty shades of fucked up. My life is more screwed than Christian Grey of fifty shades!"

Backing away from Nicholas, I continued the rapid movement of my head. Tears ran effortlessly down my flushed cheeks. Still in strong denial. He can't possibly love me.

Welcome to my life. I Ihesha Drisdale have a story to tell you....

A source of survival is what I need and I mean I need it like.....now.

Twenty-three years ago was the biggest mistake of my parents life. I was the fucking mistake. Can you believe this? Why have wild and steamy unprotected sex if you knew that there is a possibility that I could be born?

Why not have an abortion and just kill me before I even know myself enough to tell you to go screw yourself?

I guess they never really thought of that. Because they were so young and immature to know what they were doing. Well listen up bitches, no longer will I sit here and clean your mess.

It's my time to live life to the fullest and be happy. Little did I know that I was falling into the exact same category as my parents.

Now I need someone to 'unbreak me'.

*~*+*~*

Enjoy! Chapter 1 is in the making.