The Facebook Prompt

Person a is in the closet and is dating Person b who is also closeted. Person a goes on like this with their normal life but one day (insert horrible accident magical paranormal or other) happened and Person a was sent into a coma. both Person a's family as well as Person B are devastated later (somehow) the only way to wake Person a from their sleep is by the power of true love.

Now, before you start saying that they should just send in Person b and be done with it, you'll have to remember that both were in the closet and no one else but themselves save for maybe a bff or something knew about their relationship or sexualities.

For days/weeks/months/years (whatever you choose) Person a's family sent in people of the opposite gender to come and try to wake them up (y'all, this is your story it don't have to be kissing but when ya knows, ya knows *shoulder shrug*) while Person b was thought to be their bestest friend since diaper days and was given permission to sit in the room with them and didn't leave unless it was necessary.

Person b didn't want to wake Person a up out of fear of the fact that they would have to put both them and their significant other to do so. But as the time passes on Person b had to watch others fail to wake Person a, and had grown sick of the fact that their S/O
(significant other) had to go through that.
Eventually Person b had had enough and woke Person a up knowing that Person a loved them and that they liked people of the same gender.

And the lived happily ever after. Oooor if you wanna you can add...

DRAMA

Just keep in mind that this story doesn't just have to have characters being just one gender or the other.
You can have people who identify as nonbinary, gender fluid, or trans.