Prologue

"KIDS!!! GET DOWN HERE OR YOU WILL WALK THE THREE MILES TO SCHOOL!!!" My mom called to my three younger siblings who just happened to be triplets.

My name is Dex Diznee and I have been dating this boy named Fitz Vacker (the Ritz Cracker, inside joke, haha funny) for about 3 months now but the twist to our story is that both of us are in the closet. The only people who know about our sexualities and our relationship are our best friends and my cousin who I am super close to. My best friend is a semi-popular girl named Marella Redeck (she runs the school gossip website) and my cousin is Sophie Foster she's technically not related to me because she was adopted by my aunt and my uncle Grady when I we were 12 but we became fast friends and very close and we tell each other everything. The other person who knows is Fitz's beat friend they were basically diaper buddies name is Keefe Sencen.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and looked out the window seeing Fitz's car parked on the curb in front of my house like it always is in the mornings, with him waiting for me to ride with him to school.

I grabbed two bagels and made up two breakfast sandwiches; one for me, and one for Fitz. With my books under my arm, by bag on my back and two sandwiches in hand, I made my way out the door and to Fitz's car.