in the meanwhile

Hello (and thank you) to you (for having this story in your library) *_*

As the description of this story already says, One Knock Away begins in 2023 BUT...

Since this story is an Indian story, I felt it would be right to share this here in the meanwhile. I have started a new story on my profile called Pillows & Dreams (updates regularly dw) which is based on Science & Indian Mythology. It would mean the world to me if you could please check it out and support it in any way.

Adding its tropes + genres here to give you an idea:

Enemies to Lovers. Office Romance. Morally Grey Characters. Murder Mystery. Forced Proximity. Fake Dating. Grumpy x Sunshine. Secretly Dating. Science Fiction. Science Fantasy. Mythology. Slowburn. Billionaire. CEO. The One that got away. Friends to Lovers. Unreliable Narrators. Forbidden Love. Touch her & you die. Childhood Traumas. Rivals to Lovers. Kiss or Kill. Badass Women. Who did this to you. Business Partners. She falls first; he falls harder. Also, he falls first; she falls harder. Cryptic Dreams. Crime Thriller. Childhood Sweethearts. One Sided Love. Morality in a Dark World. Best friend's sister. Dreams & the subconscious mind. End of Times. Revenge. Betrayals. Angst. Romance. Yearning. Drama. Tons of Plot Twists.

PILLOWS & DREAMS

Hope to meet you there.

Thank you <3