Chapter 1

Kageyama looked around the room for something. 

Anything. 

She just wanted to get out.

She banged her fists against the barred up door. 

"UGH!!" 

She screamed, clutching her bleeding hand, the blood dripping onto and staining the white floor. 

Suddenly she heard a thud outside the door.

Fear turning into instinct as she hid in the small walk in closet:

She hid underneath the clothes and held her breath, tears forming on the brink of her eyes

Slam! Tobio flinched as the foot steps got louder.

She whimpered, watching two pairs of shoes walk in. 

"Tobio-chan~" Oikawa's voice was like a sweet blade, slicing the air. The bat in the air swung back and forth.

Thuck! A knife hit the wall, blood dripped down her cheek, her breathing becoming heavy.

A pale hand grabbed her foot and pulled her out. 

She dangled upside down, struggling while Iwazumi (Who threw the knife and was holding Tobio) and Oikawa (Holding a metal bat) smiled at her innocently.  

Iwazumi violently tossed her to the ground, laying the knives in a corner and grabbed Tobio's hands as she tossed around frantically.

Makki, holding a gun, and Mattsun, holding a metal rod, stood in the doorway, blood splashed on their face.

Oikawa also dropped his bat, grabbing Tobio by the cheeks and leaning forward. 

Tobio kicked him in the stomach, causing him to fall backward.

He chuckled, Iwazumi putting one hand over Tobio's eyes.

"Darling,It'll only hurt a little bit~"

He whispered quietly into her ear.

Tobio closed her eyes, knowing there was no way out.