Chapter 8

"Tsuki....?"

I stared at her in shock. I shook my head forcing myself to snap out of it. "Why are you running?"

She looked up at me in fear and pulled me by the arm  into an abandoned street.

She looked around, quickly before pushing me inside an old  store. 

The area was clean, the white floor shining with the light from outside.

The cabinets that once held stock was now empty and bare. A couple of shopping carts lie here and there and at the back were the freezers.

 A couple of shopping carts lie here and there and at the back were the freezers

We went to the left, inner side of the store and sat down. 

"Listen you need to help me." She began, her breath becoming increasingly heavy and faster. Her focus was gone, as she glanced around the room.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked, frantically.

"They attacked Karasuno and we lost, so Daishi-san gave me to them so that they would leave them alone. They were heading back with me before I made a break for it!"

"Who attacked you?!" 

"The Foku-" She was cut off by the loud sound of doors banging open.

Blam! A gun fired, shattering the glass of the freezers.

Tsuki almost screamed but I quickly grabbed her and covered her mouth.

"Listen." I held her by the shoulders. "If you want to live then just stay quiet and follow me."

She nodded, tears brimming on the bottom of her eyes.

The gun shot again, tsuki clenching tightly on my clothes.

"I'm s-sorry for dragging you into this." She said tears streaming down her soft cheeks.

The gun shot sounds stopped followed by the sound of heavy footsteps.

"Find her and her friend." A harsh bold voice rang out.

I looked around quickly. We were in the last aisle. There were probably a lot of them. We need to find a better place to hid.

Bingo! I saw the back door a little bit away from me.

The minute I open the door our cover will be blown.

...

I looked down and the quietly sobbing blonde haired girl.

I gulped holding her tightly and sliding both of us towards the door.

I slowly got up, whispering orders and words of encouragement in her ears.

"Come on... almost there..."

Just as I was about to open the door, i felt my feet lift off the floor. Tsuki stared at me, horrified.

"Found you~ " I looked behind me, wide eyed. 

A tall man with grey hair and black tips held me with his big, thick hands from the back of my neck. 

His eyes were bright and malicious golden yellow.

I kicked him in the stomach, sending him backwards. Oikawa-san always told me that I had good kicks.

Now I have to get Tsuki out of he-

BLAM! 

I fell backwards, my head banging against the cold floor. The clean white floor began to turn red. 

That's funny.... no one spilled anything.

The last thing I saw before blanking out was the one who chocked me, siting in front of me with red stuff on his face and white hair and behind him another guy.

He was really pretty like Oikawa-san with obsidian black hair and blueish - gray eyes. He put down a gun and wiped his hands.

"Bokuto-san, we have to go before the police arrive

"Bokuto-san, we have to go before the police arrive."

He said as the guy he called "Bokuto-san picked me up.

"Of course"

Bokuto? I think I heard.... that.... name..... before....

BLANK

.....

.....

Any suggestions please let me know thank you!

Hope you enjoy and see you in the next chapter!