Chapter 2

"Mmm.." Kageyama opened her eyes to the smell of eggs and bacon. 

She tried getting up but the lower part of her body hurt like hell.

She looked around the half destroyed door. 

Slowly she got up ignoring the scream in her legs, her small pale hands gripping the wall.

She saw a dark shadow in the dark room.

(the blinds were all closed but its morning.)

"Oikawa-san?" Her voice was hoarse. 

The shadow glared at her. She shivered. 

"Iwaizumi-san?" She was scared now, legs shaking.

The shadow ran toward her, about to grab her.

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Kageyama covered her ears with her hands, eyes shut.

"Tobio~ you're awake~."

Mattsun said smirking. He grabbed the still alive man who was screaming in pain and tossed him to the side as if he was just a bag in his way. 

Kageyama opened her eyes, widening and ran towards Mattsun grabbing him, causing him to drop the gun in his hand.

"M-mattsun-san!" Tears streamed down her  face. 

He picked her up in his arms. "Didn't I tell you not to add 'san' to our names, darling~?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Sorry."

"You look so cute." He ran his hand through her long flowing blue hair.

He picked up Kageyama in his arms. "Come on, Oikawa made breakfast. And this time, he didn't burn it." Kageyama chuckled, placing her head on Mattsun's bare shoulder. 

Mattsun walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He placed Kageyama on the counter, kissing her on the forehead. 

Kageyama looked at Mattsun's back as stretched his stretched his muscled shoulders and cursed.

The nape of his neck had a small crown tattooed on it. His back had a huge golden dragon and his left arm had golden roses drawn on it. 

The tattoos were the symbol of the Yakuza Angels. Kageyama had a black crow holding black roses.  

'To be honest

'To be honest.' Tobio thought to herself. 'I wasn't surprised that Daichi-san sold her for safety, Hinata had been recently given to the King of Beast (Nekoma team's mafia name) and Yamaguchi was about to be given to the Venomous Snakes. They're only keeping Tsukishima because he's good at technical stuff. But if those Owls attack them they'll probably give him too.' 

"Tobio?" Makki said nudging the blueberry.

He chuckled catching Kageyama by the waist when she almost fell. Kageyama looked away from him.

Oikawa placed the food on the table and joined Atsumu and Kageyama.

"Hmmm?" Kageyama looked around. "Where's Millie (the cook)?"

The three boys looked at each other. "Oh she's sleeping don't worry." Makki grabbing Tobio by the legs and picking her up.

"Woah!" Kageyama held on to Makki as he carried her to the table.

*TIMESKIP: AFTER BREAKFAST*

"Tobio-chan~ We have to go for some buisness, would you like to come?" Oikawa, who was working on some paper work, asked looking at Tobio who was sitting on Mattsun's lap while he trimmed her hair. 

Tobio looked at Mattsun. "Can I?"

Mattsun wrapped his hand around her waist. "Why not?"

Mattsun quickly but efficiently finished his job. Tobio hurried up the stairs, happily.

*TWO MINUTES LATER*

"I'm done~" Kageyama said coming down the stairs. 

Makki , who had entered the room, looked at her. "T-Tobio?" 

To be continued.....