Chapter Six

*Alessandro*

That night came racing through my mind, as I was looking at the ultrasound picture she placed in my hand.
Before I could stop her I was greeted with the picture again,
I was lost... froze even.
I had no words.

"What the hell just happened here?"
My father asked.

I couldn't even answer him, I just stood there looking at these two babies on the white and black foto in my hand.
As the Question came,
Are they mine?
Were are they even in that body of hers? there is nothing,
how come she isn't showing a thing?
I looked at the picture again and yesterday's date was on it with her name and 18 week pregnant writing on it.

My Grandmother came over to me placed her hand on my shoulder took the ultrasound picture of the two babies out of my hand and asked.
"Baby are these yours?"
She was the only one catching on as to what exactly happened.
"I don't believe so Gran" I told her but we both knew what just happened.

Gran then turned around,
"Everyone can go on with their work now Alessandro come see me in my room" She said, turning around and leaving the Ball room
I walked after her to her room knowing I was in big trouble at the moment she never called you to her room if you weren't in big ass trouble.

As we entered her room se told me to sit down but I couldn't, so she left me.
"Alessandro baby tell me what happened between you and that youg lady and when.

I started with my dad and his plans of me getting married, and I could tel she was mad in a instant, I went on and told her about the club and the one night stand with Camilla, I even told her about the notes money food and the penthouse.

She then asked me.
"Alessandro did you use a condom?"
I was speechless I knew I didn't she was so fucking tight I frogged to use one but that I will never admit!
"Yes Gran" I replied
"Was that young lady the one you slept with that night?"
Came here second question, and I new I had to say something more believeble other wise I'm dead meat.
"No Gran"
Short and sweet I answered her then.
"Is there a chance those babies is yours Alessandro?"
"No definitely not Gran"
"Good then Alessandro, I want to know we're the Hel came those obligation she accused you from down in the hall and you have 24 hours to come back to me, Understood?"
"Yes Gran," I said

I would not accept any children not now and not ever I'm not right to be a father and I never want to be one, so staining clear of them is the best I can do but I wonder what does Gran want with Camilla? Can't she just leave her alone? I was in my own world when Gran told me She never wanted to hear something like that again, it is a scandel, and that we must own upp to our mistakes if we make them, and we are not cowards we life up to our mistakes.
Before I could walk out she called me back gave me the photo and said to dispose off it.

I took it and placed it in my shirts pocket, as I walked out.

James came racing towards me and immediately started asked if all off that what happened in there were true, so I told him no. I went to my room thinking how could she do this to me after everything. I phone my private investigator to have a look in her past and come tell me were I can find her. I made I clear that he has half an hour to preform the tasks and before he could say something I ended the call.

I Walked over to the bar in desperate need of something exsta strong at the moment. I got myself a drink and sat there, the ultrasound photo in my pocket bothered me, I then slowly took it out as if it could break. I remember I have a friend downtown witch is a doctor in a flash.

I took a photo of the ultrasound, sending it to her. I didn't even have a chance to phone her when her call came through.

So I answered immediately.
"The lovely Dr Booysen how are you?"
"Alessandro"
I didn't give her a chance to say another word as I had questions, witch needed answers.
"Booysen how come that ultrasound shows those two babies is 18 weeks old but the mother isn't showing any signs of pregnancy?"
The line went quite.
"And?" came my response.
"Alessandro please keep an open mind."
"Yes go on already Woman" I barked at her.
"Alessandro, I actually was the doctor assistant to those two babies, they are not in a good state."
"What?" Came my shock
"Yes the mother didn't know she was expecting, and I can tell she is not eating as well as she needs to, her stress levels are so high and she doesn't get enough sleep I think she is overworked as well and I don't believe without the proper care those babies is going to survive another four weeks."
" WHAT THE HELL" My heart was raising at the moment, how could she be so neglected to my babies?
I was mad and needed to find her right away.
"Alessandro, the other thing is and you must remember this well the more stress she gets can course a miscarriage at this point, and she isn't showing yet because those two isn't developing as they have to due to a lack of nutrition and everything the mom is going through she did even knowing she is expected."
" Thank you Booysen"
I said and ended the call.