Turning 33🎊

As you know that today is the birthday🎂 of our beloved hero "🎉The great CHEN Xiang🎉" who have stolen the heart of many people across the globe🌏..........

So first of all happy birthday🎂 to king of many heart 💜the one and only CHEN XIANG............

May your every wish🤞 come true and you live a peaceful and healthy life. May this new year in your life make you forget everything bad that happened in the past and fills you up strength to fight with every situation  that comes in future.........

Hope you enjoy this special day with your family and I will enjoy this with my chen xiang family.........

                  MY JOURNEY IN SHORT

So my journey with chen xiang started with his world famous drama "the whirlwind girl".........I was in 9th standard when this  all corona virus came and 📖 shifted to online mode. I always liked listening to song 🎶 but never watched anything else than lyrical or official song video but then I don't know why I suddenly clicked on these fan made MVs which somehow lead me to c-drama and k-drama MVs then I started to get recommendation for the drama. I searched about these drama and thought to give it a try so the first drama I watched was 🌟"the brightest star in the sky" 🌟and I really liked
Than i started to get more recommendations but I was confused which one to choose so I again started to watch MVs again then I saw the MVS of whirlwind girl firstly I ignored it but then I don't know why choose to watch it so I got to know about "the whirlwind girl" the drama that became my favorite.........

In the very first episode of drama i mainly see ruobai and baicao so it was clear enough that they were the lead. Yes ruobai is handsome but he never gave me those vibe which got from tinghoa. Chuyuan was never in list don't know why?

So the person I choose for baicao was tinghoa from very beginning but unfortunately she turned me down. Which always broke my heart💔

Then I completed the first season but thought the last episode was missing cause there was no ending and and for a few days I didn't knew that it had second season😑 cause cover page had baicao and chang an and both of them were new then somehow I came to know about 2nd season and I started watching and knowing about 2nd season and I started watching and knowing ruobai was no more I felt sad for baicao but tinghoa was there for her someone she could never see. But this season broke my heart💔 even more and you all know the reason......

I often used to end up crying 🥺thinking about tinghoa then I made my own ending to be at ease but no matter how much ever we want it is not possible tinghoa become main lead in third season (if it came which itself is impossible)

I didn't understand what was wrong with baicao, often used to think why not him but we can't really force love. The person she love is ruobai.

What if tinghoa was asked to love guang ya❓

What if chuyuan was asked to love Tingyi❓

What if you guys were asked to like changan more than tinghoa❓

This is impossible right so I just want to say that guys please don't hate baicao and if you still have hate her then I will try to change it through my story........

And you know tinghoa will even not like it that you guys are hating his baicao.

Well that all about this I don't want give any more justification cause I will do that through my story.

Well after watching this drama two times without subtitles and a millions of time with subtitles I still watch random episode often and still cry for tinghoa.

Later after this drama I watched all his other dramas to like

A step into the past 2018 (2nd favourite)