02- Popcorn and stares

'If you find another one
She's a patch of nicorette
And I'm the
Cigarette'

I look beside me in curiosity to see the same guy from the cotton candy stand.

I let down a nervous gulp as the lights dim and the movie starts.

I look away from the boy, trying to lure my mind away from him. But I keep feeling his gaze on me.

Nervously, I grab Parker's hand to maybe give the guy a hint that I'm not single. I could see the blush on Parker's face when our hands connect and I smile at his cuteness.

I try to pay attention to the plot of the movie but my thoughts keep luring back to the boy.

My head still facing the huge screen, I look through the corner of my eye to see  the boys rather cold visuals looking at the movie screen.

Letting out a sigh of relief, using my other hand that wasn't holding Parker's, I grab a peice of popcorn and pop it into my mouth.

After quite a bit, a kissing scene comes up. I can feel Parker blush as I start blushing a bit as well as he turns to me.

I look back at him and he jerks his head back to the movie screen quickly, trying to cover his face.

Chuckling to myself from his cuteness, I lean over to him and give him a quick peck on the cheek.

His blush grew twice as dark as I giggle to myself, grabbing my slushy and taking a few sips.

Jungwon's (aka the boy) POV:

I was working my shift at the carnival.

Well, not really a shift. My father owns the carnival and he needed someone to work the cotton candy stand, so he made me do it.

While working, a gorgeous girl and what looks like her boyfriend came up.

She's so gorgeous.... I want her to be mine...

I thought as I stared at her ethereal features, drifting my gaze from her to her boyfriend.

But he's in the way...

Once she and her boyfriend left, I quickly left and secretly followed after them to the movies.

+×+×+×+×+×

"Please, it's urgent, I need to watch the movie!" I exclaim, demanding him to give me a ticket.

"Sir, calm down, here's your ticket."

"Gashamnida" I rush into the theatre and look around for her, and once I find her, I rush over to her and sit beside her.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+

She holds her boyfriend's hand and that just makes me burn inside. I hate how he got to touch her and I was a stalker to her.

Once the kissing scene comes, she kisses her boyfriend's cheek, and I ball up my fists. Trying to calm myself down, the fire inside me grows.

Almost beating the guy, the girl's hand brushes against my hand faintly, and I crave more. I want her to hold my hand and love me, just if she wasn't so blinded by that Parker.

Without thinking, I grab the girl's hand and hold it tightly.

Y/N's POV:

I feel someone grasping my hand tightly, and it isn't Parker.

I look beside me to see who it is and see the boy again. He's looking at the movie screen but looks over at me as I look at him, still holding my hand.

I pull my hand away from his, as he grabs it again.

Parker looks over at me and him, confused. He sees as I try to pull my hand away but the boy just sqeezes my hand harder, refusing to let me go.

"Hey bro, could you let her hand go?" Parker asks calmly, taking my hand from him and holding it in his.

"Thanks."