Authors Note, Please read.

Hello, Im the author of this story.

I just wanted to say that this story is a retelling of Dreamworks original movie/tv series, Monsters Vs Aliens.

I loved this movie as a little kid and still love it to this day many years later and I felt like I wanted to add my own little tweak to it.

Instead of the original Susan character, what if she was a 18 year old boy named Sam instead. And added my own female character that fits along with the story line as well.

Yes I know, I have a problem, I like writing fan fics because it makes me happy.

I DO NOT in any way own the origional Dreamworks characters, besides my own OC which I completely own all rights to.

I would also like it to be known, I changed this story like changing and deleting entire scenes so it isn't entirely like the origional movie. Sorry, some of the parts are boring and are just skipable all together or aren't entirely fitting to the movie anyway.

I also got rid of the one character named insecto, because in my opinion that character didn't fit well with the movie. (Sorry not sorry)

I might make a sequel to the story that will be completely different from the little movie/tv series Dream Works made after the movie. (I probably will knowing me).

OK enough with the sappy chick flick moment.

Enjoy the story.

Leave comments so I know if I need to make spelling edits or if you just like the story and I should contuine with it despite having two other unfinished stories that I need to finish writing!

L.TAYLOR