3

TAEGU

Phuket, 7:53 PM at their home. D-98

I stared at the dark blue sky as the moon glistened and the stars sparkled. With a beer in my hand, I made my way out of the bungalow. I felt the cold breeze run through my skin the moment I stepped out. From where I was standing, I could see the wide landscaping with a beautiful garden filled with flowers peeking by the corner of my eyes.

I walked towards the direction of the garden and started strolling around the tiny enclosed space of the property. Suddenly, there were tons of scents attacking my nose, with lotuses being the most pungent scent among the variety of flowers.

The scent of lotuses quickly got my head thinking. The familiarity of its scent was absolutely surprising. With only limited interaction with women, I'm barely familiar with the scent of flowers.

The cogwheels in my head ran at an intense speed as I try to remember where I had encountered the scent.

Seconds later, I finally remembered.

It was Yoon Seri's!

Darn that woman. Out of all the women in Seoul and in this entire planet, it had to be her.

I was trying so hard to remain polite towards her earlier, despite her rude behavior, but I continously caught her rolling her eyes at me every time I was speaking — just like when she confronted me after the incident in Seoul a few weeks back. I thought that she was only like that since she was annoyed but apparently it wasn't.

I continued strolling around the place, admiring the different types of plants around the place.

'Might as well make myself comfortable, right?' I laughed.

The next three months will surely be exciting.

🌊🌊🌊

SERI

Phuket, 8:54 PM by the shore, D-98

With the sound of the waves invading my ears, I was starting to feel drowsy. There was a bag of chips in my hand and I was aggresively chewing on one. There was little to no light by the shore and it felt so calming. After everything that happened today, I'm completely stressed out and it's only been 2 days.

Argh! Out of all the men in this universe it had to be him!?

I shrugged the thought out of my head. He wasn't worth the stress. He was just all talk earlier, blabbering about some stuff I couldn't even understand, bragging about their company and about the deal.

It was an absolute earful and at this point I'm already tired of his voice. That damn man.

The sound of the waves splashing made my heart full and at ease, temporarily erasing the stress in my mind. I could feel the corners of my lips rise but I suddenly heard a voice which caused me to frown and ball my hand into a fist, crushing the empty bag of chips in my hand.

"Hey," I heard Tae Gu say. "What are you doing out here? It's late already."

My frown deepened. The audacity of him!

I turned to look up at him and retorted, "What are you doing here?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Are you following me?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Huh? I'm not." He replied, disbelief was painted on his face. He crossed his arms and turned to face the water. "I don't have the time to follow you around this place, and you are not worthy enough for me to waste my time on you."