2.4

my boy 👾

you better be ready
you're driving me there

what am i??
uber driver??

yes.

you're so lucky i love you
and that joseph is in Brazil
bc I would definitely push you to him.

ily2 my boy ❤️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

VIOLET QUINN ALMOS TRIPPED while running, Finn laughed watching the girl.
— BE CAREFUL- he shouted and she waved to him, she held a smile on her face like a child with candy.

The place was huge, but it didn't stopped the girl, she was wearing a beanie and sunglasses, passing swiftly by places people couldn't see her, to be honest, Violet firstly thought of not going because of the haters, she was traumatised, the last time she went out without being careful, some girl threw a rock at her.
But Violet decided that she wasn't doing this only for her best friend and new crush, she was doing it for her. She was tired of running away from things.

When she finally found the WEDNESDAY panel, she showed up her VIP card, the perks of having a famous brother.
The security was really sweet and helped her to find their room, Violet's heart were beating so fast. She wasn't only seeing her best friend again, but, meeting new people and the boy she drooled for.

Violet sneaked into the room without anyone noticing and stood behind Jenna, Percy that was in front of the girl, widened his eyes and opened his mouth. Violet quickly covered Jenna's eyes.

– Jesus Christ- Jenna jumped and touched Violet's hands.
– Not Jesus, but, you think I'm something similar to that- Violet's smooth voice echoed and Jenna froze.
– No way, no fucking way- the girl turned around holding Violet's hands- Son of a bitch!- she smiled laughing, Violet giggled and was embraced in a really tight hug.
– YOU MADE IT!- Percy half whispered and Violet laughed.
– I wasn't even in LA, just wanted to scare Jen a bit, she did the same some years ago- Violet poked Jenna's side, making the girl slap Violet playfully.
– You really scared me! I thought I would need to wait for a year again!- Jenna said while hugging Violet's arm tightly, like she would disappear.
– Relax JenJen, I'm all yours- Violet said goggling and hugged Percy who was waiting with open arms for the girl.

– Georgie is out with Emma, they're eating there- Percy pointed out and Violet turned to see where.
– Got it- Violet kissed Jenna's cheek and looked up and down at Percy – Jesus fucking Christ, you're tall as fuck- she whispered, making her friends laugh.