11

A week later

A week later......

It's been a week sense me and kevin kissed and he been ignoring me. Whenever I stopped by he would say he got stuff to do and leave. And I'm not gone stress it because my birthday next week on October 13 and I just been trying to see what I want to do for it.

I look and see what sasha was doing sense we was on facetime. "Robby I think we should go outta town." she says. "I want to go see my daddy but he ain't been picking up." I sigh.

I can see her frowning in the camera. Even though her dad is locked up she still feels bad for me. "Like I haven't seen his whitewashed ass sense I was 9." I say getting frustrated. "What about cblu and nem I know they know some places to go." She asks.

I just shake my head I still haven't told her about the kiss with kevin I just don't want to deal with the judgement.

I decide to go on instagram because I haven't been on there as much as usual and the first thing that pops up is kay and some bitch I never seen before.

Liked by Cblu_180, Settdatrend and 4,259 otherspleasedontlack00: kay flock back with his ex👀

pleasedontlack00: kay flock back with his ex👀

kayflocksupremacy: lord flock is back with the treesh 😔

isaccgzz: my son dthang would never

                   view more comments

I clicked back on facetime to see sasha doing her passion twist. "Imma hit you later." I say hanging up. I don't know why it's pissing me off when we don't even date.

Even though I might be being dramatic I decided to block him because he playing not answering my calls when he really fucking his ex again. I turn on my tv and decide to watch The  Orphan as it's one of my favorite movies. 30 minutes in I hear banging on the door.

When I open it I see that it's kevin and before I could slam the door he grabs my hand looking me at. "Bro stop being childish." He says. "Nigga I am a child get out." I say trying to push him out the door. He pushes me into the counter before closing the door.

"What's wrong wit you." He says coming up to me. I open my phone showing him the post. "So this why you wasn't picking up." I say moving back. "That's my ex robyn." He reply's. "Nah I bet you was fucking wit her while kissing me." I say trying not to cry. He comes up and grabs me by the waist.  "Is you finna cry." He says massaging my waist.

"Kevin i'm not finna cry I just want you to stop playing with me." I hear him smack his lips. "Nobody playing with you we don't even date so why you acting like we do, all we did was kiss." he says back. In this moment I was glad that Aliyah had finally started college and was at her dorm because I would've got my ass beat if my mama or her heard that.

"Nigga you invite me to video shoots, calling me every single day like am I just seeing shit." I say raising my voice. "Bro calm that shit down I will toss yo little ass." He says walking up to me.

"Whatever kevin get out I'm done with you." I say softly. "Nigga how you done and we ain't even start." He asks. "You mad young anyways what would I look like being seen wit you."

I just stayed quiet because he is right like just imagining what my mom would do if she knew snapped me out of whatever jealousy I was feeling. I feel him grab me pulling me into a hug.

"You know I fuck wit you but we gotta stay low." He says. "Why you fucking other bitches if you fuck wit me and ignoring my calls." I say into his chest. "After I kissed you I felt bad about that shit." I look at him in the eyes and lean in to kiss him. Before I could pull back he grabs my neck going into a deep kiss squeezing my neck.

I feel him grabbing my boobs and his hands going down to my ass. Before it could go to far I pull away. "Not yet." He nods understanding. "What time yo mama get off." he says. Right now it was only 11:47 and she gets off at 3. "At 3".

"Can I chill with you for a little bit." I nod and we go upstairs in my room. When we get in the room I yawn because I usually don't like to stay up for a long time so I put on a halloween movie for us to watch. Before dozing off I feel a arm wrap around my stomach I move into the embrace before closing my eyes.

A/N: Robyn turns 16 next chapter sooner than expected because y'all been cutting my ass about the age gap even though it's in my tags😭

A/N: Robyn turns 16 next chapter sooner than expected because y'all been cutting my ass about the age gap even though it's in my tags😭. But thank y'all for the support🖤

VOTE⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️