18

Sexual Content ⭐️.

We had finally got to the restaurant he said he were taking me called "Keens steakhouse"

We had finally got to the restaurant he said he were taking me called "Keens steakhouse". I had never been but I heard it was good before.

He ordered lamb chops with a side of mashed potatoes and I ordered a steak with a side of hand cup fries.

"You my forever robyn I'm deadass". Kay says interlocking his fingers with mines. "I feel the same way kay I just don't fuck with what you did". I reply back

"I know , I shouldn't have did that shit". he says kissing my hand. As i'm looking in his eyes I laugh he looks like a dog in heat.

We continue eating and talking about our future plans and shit he wants to continue rapping and I want to go into medical school.

"If i get shot you gone save me?". he asks. I roll my eyes "you know this already". I say hearing him laugh.

~
After dinner we drive to the hotel that he booked it was all the way in jersey so I knew it had some type of nice ness too it.

When I looked around they had a pool and everything was up to date.

I run up to him giving him a hug and a kiss. he opened my mouth to slide his tongue in deepening the kiss. After a few more kisses I can feel something rock hard against my thigh I knew he was horny but damn.

When he put us on the bed I decide to break the kiss. "What's the matter with u". I was too nervous too tell him to be honest. "Are you a virgin". I nod

"Do you want too?". he ask's sincerely. I nod. Deep down I was ready I think i'm in love with him and I will know for sure after we do it.

He takes off his shirt showing his 8 pack. My mouth drops I did not know his skinny ass has abs. "Why you look surprised". he says

I just shake my head taking off my pants to reveal  one of my victoria secret panty he got me.

"You look mad good." he says coming up to me kissing my neck. "Have you ever been fingered". I shake my head no. I watch as he pulls my panties to the side rubbing over my clit. "Look at me". I look into his eyes as he starts to rub a little more while moving down lower.

"You ready ma". I nod biting my lips  "Say it".
"I'm ready kevin". I say. he nods kissing me but soon after I feel him pushing his fingers into me going in and out. "Oh shit". I say covering my mouth. "You so wet bae". I feel him speed up his motion while sucking my boobs.

"It feels so good kay". He goes even faster with it before moving his body down to my clit. Once he puts his mouth on my vagina I started seeing stars.

I push his head down more while he's swirling his tongue in it while grabbing my throat. "Stop about to cum bae". "Not yet". he demands

He goes even faster fingering and eating at the same time. "I need to right now kevin". I beg moaning. "Cum". he says and with that I feel a oozing feeling and I sigh of relief. "I love you so much". I say to him"

"I love you too".

After we got done I could hardly move I didn't even notice he started me a bubble bath. "The bath ready". he says. "What it's over ? what about you".

"Not yet". He says helping me up. I could barely walk without my legs giving out. I hear him laughing before picking me up and taking me over too the tub.

"You tasted so good". He says putting me in the tub. I splash him with water. "Get out". I say laughing. 

~

After washing up I grab my phone to see a bunch of miss calls and texts from my mom, sister and neveah.

"Oh no"

A/N: Y'all I do not know how to write smut don't talk sh!t😂 but I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far

A/N: Y'all I do not know how to write smut don't talk sh!t😂 but I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. A extra chapter sense we reached 10k reads 🖤🖤

VOTE⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️