Chapter 3: The Party

A/n: I'm working on chapter 4. I recently went to a Christmas party and definitely did not play Bingo (I did). Of course I haven't been able to write the next chapter since I was crushing over this one boy that was also there. Anyways, enjoy this chapter.

2nd A/n: My Wattpad is acting stupid, so if this uploads another time don't mind it. Although it may be acting like this because my internet S U C K S. SORRY

After I got dressed we went into the carriage. The carriage started to move slowly before moving quickly.

"Does Charlotte still live in the same house?" I questioned.

Mary looked to the side and nodded "Mhm, ever since her parents died in their will they gave her the house. She got married to her husband 13 years ago."

"Wow," I whispered. Mary nodded as she looked back at the window. Knowing that she didn't want to talk I leaned my head to the side, fanning myself with my fan.

After 6 minutes we arrived at her house.

"You ready to see Charlotte again?" Mary asked. I nodded as once again, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the carriage. We walked up to the front door, knocking on it.

"Hold on!" A female voice said.

We stood there for 13 seconds until the door opened.

"Y/n! Is that you?!" Charlotte asked.

I nodded as I smiled "Yes Charlotte, it's me."

"Oh my god!" Charlotte said as she kept repeating that phrase. She went to hug me, instead of hugging me she squished me half to death.

"What happened to you?" Charlotte asked "I thought you were dead."

I groaned "I mean, that almost happened, but me and my parents moved."

She shook her head "How are they doing?"

After Charlotte asked that she looked at me "Yeah, you never mentioned about your parents."

"Well, can we go in? I'm not comfortable talking about my family outside." I asked.

She nodded and took us into the living room.

"It's so warm in here, it was as cold as a witches tit out there," I continued.

Charlotte laughed "I adore how you still make those type of jokes, even after all of these years."

Mary nodded, agreeing with Charlotte.

I nodded "Well, do you guys want me to tell you what happened?"

They nodded, furiously. I sweated, feeling nervous.

"I ended up moving to the United States. After I moved there not even 5 years later both of my parents died in an accident. I was left there with my two brothers, Joseph and Benjamin. Joseph was an amazing brother, while Benjamin was not. After living there for a few years Joseph moved back down here to live with his wife, then years after he left I moved back down here. However, Benjamin is buried in the United States," I explained.

They nodded, paying attention to what I was telling them.

"Of course during that time some crazy shit happened, which is the reason why I came back," I continued.

Charlotte shook her head "You know, as long as you are here I am happy."

Once again Mary shook her head, agreeing with her.

I nodded "Thank you guys."

"You're welcome."

"Hey, do you guys want some tea?" A male voice said. I looked up just to see a certain someone.