The Hound of the Baskervilles

This is a summary and review of one of the many novels written by british author Arthur Conan Doyle about the adventures of Sherlock Holmes, alongside his faithful companion John Watson, first published in 1952. It is about a diabolical hound that haunts the community.

The Hound of the Baskervilles

El perro de los Baskerville

Characters:

*Sherlock Holmes

*John Watson

*Charles Baskerville

*Henry Baskerville

*Rodger Baskerville

*Hugo Baskerville

*Barrymore

*James Mortimer

*Edward Hyde

*Baskerville Hall

*Frankton

*Stapleton

*Bradley's

*Murphy

One day, a doctor named James Mortimer visits the famous detective Sherlock Holmes in his home and tells him the story of the Baskervilles and their incidents that have caused a lot of damage to the family, alongside some deaths, like the one of Charles Baskerville, who plays an important role in the story and plot. Doctor Mortimer then tells the story and life of Charles and Hugo Baskerville, who are relatives, where the first one has just died, and the reputation of the second one. Dr. Mortimer also tells Holmes and John Watson about the creature that looks like a diabolical dog, and has attacked some people, and three people that have seen it. So Holmes and Watson have to look into the creature and case to investigate further, where they meet more characters that are significant to the plot and much more incidents that are also very important.

I think it is a really nice novel and is nicely written, with an interesting plot and characters. However, in my opinion, the author includes a lot of characters and details, which makes it a bit hard to catch up with all of them. I definitely recommend the novel to everyone, because it's a very good read and very enjoyable.

Este es un resumen y reseña de una de las muchas novelas escritas por el autor británico Arthur Conan Doyle sobre las aventuras de Sherlock Holmes, junto a su fiel compañero John Watson, publicada por primera vez en 1952. Se trata de un sabueso diabólico que acecha a la comunidad.

Un día, un médico llamado James Mortimer visita al famoso detective Sherlock Holmes en su casa y le cuenta la historia de los Baskerville y sus incidentes que han causado mucho daño a la familia, además de algunas muertes, como la de Charles Baskerville, que juega un papel importante en la historia y la trama. Doctor Mortimer cuenta entonces la historia y vida de Charles y Hugo Baskerville, que son parientes, donde acaba de morir el primero, y la reputación del segundo. El Dr. Mortimer también les cuenta a Holmes y John Watson sobre la criatura que parece un perro diabólico y ha atacado a algunas personas y a tres personas que la han visto. Así que Holmes y Watson tienen que investigar a la criatura y el caso para investigar más a fondo, donde se encuentran con más personajes que son significativos para la trama y muchos más incidentes que también son muy importantes.

Creo que es una novela muy bonita y está muy bien escrita, con una trama y unos personajes interesantes. Sin embargo, en mi opinión, el autor incluye muchos personajes y detalles, lo que hace que sea un poco difícil ponerse al día con todos ellos. Definitivamente recomiendo la novela a todos, porque es una muy buena lectura y muy agradable.

バスカヴィル家の犬

これは、1952 年に最初に出版された、シャーロック ホームズの忠実な仲間であるジョン ワトソンと一緒に、英国の作家アーサー コナン ドイルによって書かれた多くの小説の 1 つの要約とレビューです。

ある日、ジェームズ・モーティマーという名の医者が有名な探偵シャーロック・ホームズの自宅を訪れ、バスカヴィル一家に多大な損害を与えたバスカヴィル一家の事件と、チャールズ・バスカヴィルのような死亡者の話を彼に話します。 ストーリーとプロットで重要な役割を果たしている人。 次に、モーティマー博士は、最初のバスカヴィルが亡くなったばかりの親戚であるチャールズとヒューゴのバスカヴィルの物語と人生、および2人目の評判について語ります。 モーティマー博士はまた、ホームズとジョン・ワトソンに、悪魔のような犬のように見え、何人かの人々を攻撃した生き物と、それを見た 3 人について話します。 そのため、ホームズとワトソンはさらに調査するためにクリーチャーとケースを調べる必要があり、プロットにとって重要な登場人物や非常に重要な事件に遭遇します。

面白いプロットと登場人物で、うまく書かれていて、本当に素晴らしい小説だと思います。 しかし、私の意見では、著者は多くのキャラクターと詳細を含んでいるため、それらすべてに追いつくのは少し難しい. とても読みやすく、とても楽しいので、私は間違いなくこの小説をすべての人にお勧めします.