Chapter Two

Wilbur pov

Bleep, Bleep, Bleep

I wake up to the sound of my alarm for school. I crack my eyes open and look over to my bedside table to hit the snooze button on my phone, only to be interrupted by my dad bursting through my door and the smell of pancakes wafting through my room.

"Morning, mate" Phil smiles, I just groan "time to get up and get ready for school!" Phil is far too energetic this early in the morning "okay, Im getting up," he seems satisfied with that answer and shuts the door on his way out. I roll myself out of bed and walk over to my closet to grab my school uniform that Phil ironed out.

I put it on and walk out into the hallway and to the washroom which is conveniently directly next to my bedroom, and Phil's room is diagonal across the hall from my room.

I walk out of the washroom and down the eight steps, I turn right to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with the overwhelming smell of pancakes, Techno stood over the stove with a pink apron that read, kiss the cook which was covering his school uniform. Techno grunts in acknowledgment of my existence and Phil smiles in my direction "Hey mate," Phil says from the table, now knowing that it was Techno who made the pancakes I'm more skeptical about eating them, considering that the last time he made them, they were made out of potatoes.

I walk over but hear Phil make some sort of strangled noise, and instead of pancakes I grab some peanut butter and jelly out of the fridge, along with two pieces of bread from the cupboard. I make my sandwich and sit down across from Phil, handing him half so he isn't too hungry. He smiles appreciatively as Techno takes a seat at the head of the table, "So is Niki coming round tonight?" he asks as he glances over to the clock to check the time. "Uh, I'll ask she has to give Tommy back at some point I guess" I shrug.

Phil gives me a knowing smirk, we both know that the child is going to ask if he can stay round Tubbos again tonight. "Alright, Wil, are you ready to go?" Techno questions. "Yup," I get up and place my dishes in the sink, then walk to the front door to retrieve my shoes. I slide them on and walk out the door to the car with my bag slung over my shoulder. Techno comes out the door, gets in the car a minute later, and pulls out of the driveway.

The drive to school was filled with silence, and the radio playing random music. He pulls into the school drop-off and puts the car in park. As we get out Techno begins to say something "Wil, if you need anything or you need to be picked up just do what we would do last year, okay?" I nod and quickly walk away to avoid an awkward conversation.

As I'm walking to class I receive lots of looks, probably because of the rumors of what happened last year spread, I've become pretty used to getting looks though because of last year, the whispering though, that always gets to me. My head starts to pound and the whispers start to echo, crap I haven't even gotten to the first lesson. I realize I'm about to have a panic attack and dart into the nearest classroom, which just happens to be empty.

I'm sitting on the floor trying to calm my breathing when I hear the classroom door open and shut. I panic a bit thinking that it's a teacher but then I see a girl with jaw length, pale pink hair enter the classroom. She's about 5'5, "Wil?! Are you in here?" I hear Niki say "ya" my voice cracks "are you ok? You ran in here pretty fast," she gives me a caring look as she spots me on the ground and readjusts to sit across me "I-Uh, I had a panic attack" her smile falters and she swiftly pulls me into a warm hug, it was nice, she's probably the most caring person I've ever met.

"Do you need anything or do you want me to get Techno?" she questions as she pulls away. I shake my head and she smiles "what if we talk about happy memories?" I nod and she grins "remember when Tommy went into top surgery and you were happy crying more than he was" she giggles and I chuckle along "remember when Tubbo stole your trumpet when he was four and you refused to touch it because he slobbered on it" she turns bright red and giggles as she pulls out her phone, presumably to check the time.