Chapter 15 - What Kind Of Man Are You?!

“Xiao Yu, you have misunderstood me…” Yan Ruiqing looked innocent and his tone softened, “Rui-ge and I have known each other ever since we were young. We have a habit of looking at each other when we are talking. Don’t mind it please?”

Shen Yu rolled his eyes, “Don’t pretend to be aggrieved okay?”

What you’re thinking, don’t you think I’m not well aware of it?!”

The cameras for both teams were very busy filming this scene.

In order to achieve the broadcast effect that they wanted, the camera turned back and forth on the faces of the two. They wished to capture every expression in detail. They wanted to present the most real ‘face-tearing’ battle to the netizens.

Of course, this matter was all one-sided.

Shen Yu temporarily had the upper hand.

The barrage in the live broadcast room wasn’t calm at all.

[What is Shen Yu trying to say? Is it that amazing to be married? Do you want to hide your partner so no one can see them?!]

[My family’s Qingqing has already explained it, okay? Why are you still trying to argue?! Your actions only show that you have low self-esteem!]

[Qingqing is so pitiful. He’s getting accused for no reason just as he arrived. Husband Feng should stand up and handle Shen Yu properly. Otherwise his head will expand to the sky!]

[Shen Yu is notoriously arrogant and domineering. He has a particularly bad personality. No wonder he’s been tepid after so many years and blackened by the internet. There is a reason for it!]

Yan Ruiqing looked very helpless, as if he wasn’t able to explain the situation. He looked for help from Feng SiRui, “Rui-ge, I…”

Shen Yu often made trouble unreasonably like a madman, biting him whenever they met.

At times like these, Feng SiRui usually stood up to stop him. But today he was acting so indifferent.

“You? What are you? Stay a bit away from my husband.” Shen Yu placed his arms on his waist and refused to give in. Inside, he was very anxious.

—— ‘Dog man, why aren’t you helping him? I’m running out of words to find fault with!

In the end, Li Hao came to smooth things out, “Don’t argue anymore. If we don’t buy tickets now, we won’t be able to complete the task even if we take a shortcut.”

After saying this, he took Yan Ruiqing’s arm and left. His face didn’t look good.

Seeing that the first scene came to an abrupt halt, Shen Yu couldn’t hold back his emotions and glared at Feng SiRui.

—— ‘I didn’t expect you to be such a dog man. Your own white lotus has been bullied like this and you still didn’t give a fart?!

—— ‘What kind of man are you?!

Shen Yu turned his head and left, running to the queue to buy tickets.

The camera aimed at Feng SiRui’s face, trying to look at his reaction. But they could only hear a casual sentence, “There’s nothing I can do. He’s too possessive. He’s like that to everyone.”