Chapter 14 - Has He Started Acting Like A Demon Now? I Suddenly Feel So Tired

After listening to the director’s introduction, Feng Huanmei showed a gossipy look on her face, “When did the two of you get together?”

“You’re actually quite hidden!”

Yan Ruiqing seemingly inadvertently glanced at Feng SiRui. Raising the corners of his lips in a gentle manner, he replied, “We just temporarily formed a CP group for this variety show.”

“This show is on fire now? You’re even forming a temporary CP just to participate?” Qi Lulu crossed her arms, she wasn’t even trying to hide the disdain on her face.

Lu Zhenyu coughed softly to remind her, and gave her a warning look from the corner of his eye.

This is a variety show, don’t make a fool out of yourself.

“Welcome, welcome…” Wang Xiner smiled brilliantly. She clapped her hands perfunctorily and inadvertently lifted her skirt, revealing her white legs.

As soon as she finished speaking, they all heard a sneer.

Everyone looked at the source of the sound and the program team showed an expression of anticipation.

On this new day, what kind of posture will Master Shen use to attack people?!

It’s a pity that Shen Yu, who had not attacked others for a long time, disappointed them.

—— ‘Dog man is here. I can’t act too stupid. Must subtly act like a demon.’

—— ‘Relax, Laozi will definitely help this little white lotus and send him to the arms of this dog man!’

Feng SiRui, “…” Have you even asked for my opinion?!

The simple meeting ended under the guidance of the director. Li Hao, who was taciturn, didn’t say much. Yan Ruiqing was the one to answer basic questions. Then they packed their luggage and prepared to leave.

It’s just that a pair of hostile and vigilant eyes never moved away from Yan Ruiqing.

This is how the entertainment industry works. On the surface, everyone is familiar with each other and enthusiastic, but they have their own thoughts in their hearts.

Originally, Shen Yu was far ahead in the hot searches. Now that there were more couples competing, this variety show became even more difficult to shoot.

After all, the couple in last place will be eliminated.

The result of the competition didn’t only depend on the completion of the task, but also on the overall popularity of the guests.

Although Yan Ruiqing faded out of the entertainment industry for a period of time due to illness, he was still a child star who had been making appearances in small films, including many classic TV series and movies.

The most commendable thing was that Yan Ruiqing didn’t show any discomfort and he still acted as well as when he was a child. His fan base was quite good and most of the people who supported him were sentimentalists.

Such a popular actor, of course the competition would be harder.

Before their departure, Gervais prepared breakfast according to portions. But he didn’t prepare for the pair of guests who were suddenly added.

The director saw that Yan Ruiqing arrived by plane overnight and probably didn’t have time to eat, so he asked the show team to go over and ask,

“Master Shen, is it possible to provide another share?”

Shen Yu rolled his eyes unceremoniously, “I, myself, don’t have enough to eat!”

Yan Ruiqing heard it and waved his hand quickly, “There’s no need, I’m not hungry. It’ll be noon in a while anyway.”