Chapter 1

A\N HELLOOO. so I'll be writing this little boyxboy thing and updating as much as I can for you people. Note this is my first ever story so I apologize in advance if there is spelling issues, bad storyline, but I'm interested in what if an do as I've has this story idea for a long time now. That picture there, that's Luca. as the chapters progress I'll reveal the characters identies in the Lil' photo box thing. Alright then, let's get this story going
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, feeling drowsy and groggy as usual. "Why did Mondays always have to come so quickly" I moaned. I sat on the side of my bed, glancing at my calendar for no other reason than to question my thoughts on really having to go back to school after a peaceful summer of lying in bed, going on tumblr and practically drooling over the hot guys on there and most of all hanging out with my best friend Dennis. But oh fuck did that time feel like nothing as it felt as a weekend before packing my bag for classes. I threw on some Black skinnies that had rips at the knee and my favorite Bring Me The Horizon Top. I threw on my Red converse and Grey pull-up hoodie. I don't usually dress this dull, in fact I would usually dress in pastellic neon colors or something of the sorts but when it came to school, I wanted to make the impression that I didn't want people to talk to me.
I ran down stairs forgetting to eat breakfast and just grabbing a glass of juice and a comb before running onto my bus just at the end of our laneway. I discreetly turned on the front camera and started combing my luscious, black, straightened hair. I quite liked my hair if I do say so myself, I spent a lot of time on it anyways.
| 20 minutes later- at the school gates|
I stumbled off the bus onto the familiar ground I've met with quite a lot. I strolled over to the lockers and sat down. I was sitting in peace for a lush five minutes until Dennis burst threw the door, full with excitement. Dennis was quite quirky, how could I describe this human? He wore a lot of color everyday. From his underwear to his shoes it was either purple, green or pink. It matched his pale blonde hair and bright green eyes (Which he sometimes covered with pastel-purple contacts) Dennis seemed to love socialization, not saying I didn't its just. . . I'm quite shy and awkward I suppose.

Dennis looked left and right and I saw him spot me as his eyes filled with Joy, He ran over to me, dropping his back on the way and leaped onto my lap.
"LUCAAAAAA" he shouted in my ear as he bear hugged me tightly, having me struggle a little to breathe.
"Dennis, I saw you also week, don't get too excited to see me" I said calmly as I pushed him off me, but still letting him sit on my lap with his arms attached loosely around my neck.
"I know but I missed you SO much Luca" He said while snuggling into me once more before slowly escaping from my loose embrace and crawling over to where he left his bag. He was Wearing some white skinny jeans and purple over sized Jumper that had the words "Fabulous" written across his upper chest in White , bold, italics.

I stood up, tugging on Dennis' elbow lightly to direct him towards the canteen as I needed to order my lunch.
As we walked along Dennis made up some ridicualous song to the classroom numbers. Sometimes he was somewhat...cute. But Dennis and I aren't like that. Its strict Friendship, sorry mate but you have been friendzoned. But still, his thin almost feminine, pale body, shiny eyes , smooth hair and quirky personality are rather a turn on for me. Omg brain shut up.
|Last class of the day|
I was glad to find out that on Monday I spent all my classes with Dennis apart from one, which was Art. We finished the day by entering English class and I took my seat in the middle of the classroom. Dennis sat in the seat directly beside mine to the left. We sit in the middle because this is where we belong. I don't know if this is in every school but there are three 'groups' people are classified into. Not by the teachers of course, no by the Delinquent popular students. There were the touch, muscle filled jocks and sleek, pretty girls ( who wore way too. Much make-up if I do say so myself) that sat in the back, people that tend to got picked on or were slightly nerdy I suppose, sat in the front and then there were the 'Not-Really-Bothering-anyone people' Which include Dennis and I and 5-6 others.
~
I kind of zoned out while in the last class. It was quite tiring, Even Dennis wasn't swinging his legs like he was during the first 3 classes, it was obviously a long dragged out day that everyone hated it seemed. As soon as that bell went, the Ruckus's started.
People packing away their things in the front row and second row where as the back couple rows (Jocks and pretty girls who wore too much makeup) were just getting ready for a make out session when the teacher left. Just as I suspected, the girls popped up on the desk and the guy handles her in all different kinds of places, exploring his wear up her skirt. Ugh, get a room for goodness sake.
Dennis and I walked down the halls and as soon as we reached the exits and had to turn different directions for our buses, he placed a kiss on my cheek before tossing up my hair and skipping off to his bus.

Honestly, people thought Dennis and I were going out. It was nothing of the sorts. Even though I was going on about how perfclect his body was earlier, I wouldn't ever think Dennis and I to be a thing. We just...knew I each other for so long, he came out to me as gay (although it wasn't a surprise) and I came out out as bisexual..however is as starting to question if I was gay. I told dennis I was bi because I had confirmed yes I did find some girls pretty and attractive but after a year...my attractions to girls dissapeared completely and I've had.more cravings for boys. Maybe is was gay? I don't really know. It'll come to.me sometime though all I know is I like boys..a lot and if I happen to see a girl I find pretty or attractive, well I won't confirm I'm bi just like that.
I got on my bus and managed to find a really comfy seat, not too close up to the front and not too near the back either. Quite a quiet spot for me to listen to Panic! At the disco and wait for me to get off, which was the last stop on this bus.

And there we go. First chapter, complete sorry it was so short, and idk if I'll be reading over them for spelling errors because I really couldn't be bothered but I hope I did okay. I'll try my best to update each day or so.
~This chapter was badcially just getting to know Luca, his school, friendship with Dennis. HEY! DO YOU SHIP THEM? BECAUSE I DO.
I'm actually going to update another right.now because I've nothing to do at 6am. So yep. Bye