hmm

Next morning
*Dennis POV*
I smiled as I woke up with arms around me. I felt his breath on my neck as I woke up with the beautiful Luca Nightly spooning me.

I played with his thumbs enjoying my wake up.

"The boys are back, the boys are back!
The boys are back, gonna do it again, gonna wake up the neighborhood.
The boys are back, the boys are back, climbing up the walls, anytime we want the boys are"
Luca's Alarm blasted

I slid out of his Embrace as he woke up, stretching his arms still shirtless. Oh my did his body look good, I could just lick him all-

"Morning Beautiful" he said with a flirty wink.
"Morning" i said while sitting up, feeling a little butthurt (Hehe get it?) As all the memories from what we did last night poured in.

WAIT, DID I SERIOUSLY DO THAT WITH LUCA? OH MY DENLA.

I smiled uncontrollably even though I was being matchrd with pain right about now.
"High school musical set as your alarm?" I I laughed.
"Heh, what can I say, Zac Efron is NY weakness"
We both just sat there with locked eyes in comfortable silence. It was perfect.

We got showerd (together obviously ;) ) and I did my hair, blow dried, combed my blondey lush locks.
I took time on my hair, I was proud of mY hair to be honest.

I threw on a set of clothes I left at Luca's house last week, Awh he washed them and folded them for me, how sweet cx

I threw on my black T-shirt that had in bright, pink, thick font, "i'm amazing and you aren't"

My t-shirts are so self gratificated but I love them. IT SHOWS HOW GAY I AM ,AMIRITE.