lets go~

That looks cute on you" I said as he fixed himself in any reflection he could find whether it be in the window or a car mirror. They decided to walk to school as (after their little swooning session) missed Luca's school bus.
Dennis just skipped along in the hot pink skinnies that were slightly baggy on his slight legs but made his butt look plump and Luca just wanted to get all over him, he was about to..when he realized he was in public. He needed to keep his needs at bay for his little blonde friend.

"Baby come onnnn. You're so slowww" he whined.
"I'm surprised people mistake you for a girl when you really act like a little kid" I responded with a slight chuckle at the end of my sentence before jogging up to my little nymph.
"Oh Hello beautiful" I winked and he just linked arms with me.

I suppose Dennis and I we're still just best friends. Everything is how it was before last night. Frankly, all that changed was that the little kisses just turned into make out sessions. No biggy. Its still friendship after all. Wait..what if it wasn't? What if we were a thing. No. We couldnt be. We couldn't be a thing since nothing has really changed and neither of us asked each other out. I guess we are just friends with benefits..however..I do dream of doing dirty things to that little wimp a lot...and if they ever came true I suppose we would be more than "friends" at that point.

We reached the school and Dennis ran straight in while I simply strolled behind the hyperactive bunny rabbit.

I entered the canteen about to line up for my lunch to order.

I hears something coming from the other end of the hall but wasn't really paying attention.
I was waiting for at least the next 7 minutes just to order a frickin' cheese and ham sandwich. I swiftly turned and headed for the hallway
Humming a tune to myself I continued walking keeping an eye out for Dennis to see where he'd gone.

I sat down against the wall and peeked over to the 3rd year locker area.
I saw Dennis, oh wait, he was talking with other people? What? I didn't think he had any friends other than me. Not that is as jealous or anything. However I kept staring discreetly.

Then I noticed something in his eyes . fear. What were they saying to him?
I decided to get up and swiftly waddle towards him but before I knew it he was kissing some jock? What? Wait. No. The jock was kissing him, it didn't seem he was kissing back. But seriously how did he get in this situation?

I was half way there, so close to him. So many questions to ask. But I wantednto burst out crying. But why would I? Dennis and I were just friends even though I hated being this way its the way it was.

He had some explaining to do. Oh fuck, as I looked over my shoulder at my bestest best friend was kissing back. He was kissing back. My heart dropped. I wanted to go home. What was he doing. What is happening.
And with that I left

I reached the school gates before I turned back into school. As I didn't have a car and it looked as if a storm was coming. Well fuck me.

First class:
English, great. I'm next to Dennis.
I wanted to be annoyed at him but I still had to ask.
" I saw you kissing some jock? " I mumbled trying to sound annoyed.
"Oh please tell me you didn't see that, I've some explaining to do baby
I promise you'll understand."