Chapter 1

"I am so royally fucked," Yunjin thought to herself as she made her way up to her best friend's door, looking up at the night sky helplessly.

Yunjin though that she could avoid the infamous Kissing Game until she graduated, but luck was never on her side. She had been walking through the halls, heading to her next class with her head facing the ground, when she caught a glimpse of Haewon literally running at her with a shit eating grin spreading across her face.

"Hey Yunjin," Haewon greeted as she reached the taller girl.

"Why do I get the feeling I'm going to hate you after this conversation unnie?" Yunjin asked as she eyed Haewon suspiciously.

"Because you are," Haewon said, her grin turning wicked. "I completed the Kissing Game, so now I must pass the torch to my next victim of choice."

See, the Kissing Game is a tradition that all of the seniors at Yunjin's high school ended up participating in, whether they wanted to or not. And they had absolutely no choice of who they ended up kissing. The rules are that a person is dared to walk up to the person they were dared to kiss them, kiss them, and then hide, while the other person has to find the original person and kiss them back. They could continue as long as they'd like, but they both had to kiss each other once before they could give up. Once they finished, they make someone else play by telling them who to kiss. And the cycle continues on and on and on.

Yunjin was praying she'd never have to participate, finding absolutely disgusting that it essentially forces students to kiss people they didn't even want to kiss at times. So she just kept her head down, stayed away from people who were obsessed with the game, and went about her days anti socially. The only people she ever talked to were Yeji, Haewon, Lily, and Yoona, and yet that still did nothing to help her chances at keeping away from the game.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Haewon-unnie you know I hate the Kissing Game!" Yunjin whisper-shouted, grabbing the shorter girl's arm aggressively.

"I do, but rules are rules. And at least I'm not making you kiss Lipless or anyone else awful, so can you at least thank me for that." Haewon said as she smacked Yunjin's hand away.

"Then who the fuck am I kissing?!"

"Yoona." Haewon shrugged nonchalantly, but her eyes glimmered with mischief.

Yunjin's mouth dropped open as she stared at Haewon with a look that could probably kill the shorter girl. "Are you out of your goddamn mind?! Yoona is my best friend and I'm not gay!"

"Hey I had to kiss Lily and you don't see me bitching about heteronormativity," Haewon said pointedly.

"That's because you've had a crush on her since like sophomore year and you guys are probably still playing the game," Yunjin huffed.

"Well you got me on that one," Haewon chuckled. Ironically, Lily ran up to Haewon at that exact moment, giving her a quick peck on the lips before running away giggling. "I'LL FIND YOU LATER BITCH!" Haewon yelled down the hallway at her.

"See what I mean! You guys are finally acting on all that pent up frustration bullshit. It took you guys long enough," Yunjin said as she gestured to where Lily ran off.

"Like you and Yoona don't have any tension. I see you two staring at each other all the time," Haewon sassed as she pointed two fingers between her eyes and Yunjin's.

"Haewon-unnie, for the last time, I am straight and I don't like Yoona."

"We'll it sucks to suck, you have to kiss her whether you like it or not," Haewon said as she walked off, blowing a kiss to Yunjin, who flipped her off angrily.

Which brought Yunjin here.

Yunjin recounted the day's events as she reached her best friend's door, knocking lightly. Yoona swung the door open almost immediately, greeting Yunjin with a wide smile.

"Hey Jinni! What's up?" Yoona asked as she pulled Yunjin inside, shutting the door behind her.

"Where is everyone?" Yunjin asked as she looked around, trying to stall as long as possible.

"My parents are at a company dinner. Are you okay?" Yoona looked at the noticeably worried facial expression Yunjin wore, placing a small hand on her best friend's shoulder for comfort."

"I uh... I just..." Yunjin spoke before sighing frustrated, running a hand through her pink locks.

"Yunjin, you can tell me anything, okay? I promise."

"Please don't hate me," Yunjin whispered as she turned towards Yoona, looking right into her eyes.

"Yunjin I could never possibly ha-"

Yoona's words were cut off by Yunjin's lips gently capturing her own.

Yoona, for her part, was absolutely ecstatic. She had been crushing on Yunjinfor what felt like forever and never thought anything would become of them since Yunjin was straight, but it seemed something had changed. Yoona closed her eyes and began returning the kiss, losing herself in the moment.

All too soon, Yunjin pulled away, slowly looking at Yoona, who looked just as shocked as she felt. Yoona was about to ask what the kiss was about when Yunjin whispered, "I'm sorry" and ran away from the brunette and farther into her house.

It hit Yoona then, what was happening, Yunjin finally got made to play the Kissing Game, and Yoona was nothing but a victim. It hurt like hell for a moment, honestly. Yoona just stood there, staring at where Yunjin have run off to, heartbroken. But then Yoona remembered she had to go find the pink haired girl and kiss her back before the game was over. She decided she was gonna give Yunjin the best damn kiss she's ever had, and if Yunjin didn't want her by the time this game was over she would give up on her entirely.

Back in Yoona's father's office, Yunjin was panting heavily in the supply closet. Partially due to running the entire house to hide, but mostly due to the severity of the situation. She and Yoona kissed and she liked it. 'Fuck fuck fuck I'm so fucking fucked," Yunjin thought as she paced the length of the closet, grabbing at her hair anxiously. 'I can't feel like this, not towards my best friend, I'm straight I can't feel like this.'

Yunjin heard the floor outside of the office door creak and she immediately stopped pacing and covered her mouth, praying her breathing wasn't loud enough to draw attention to herself. She listened as the door opened and heard the pattering of feet across the floor of the office. Yunjin noticed that Sullyoon hadn't turned the lights on, so she was hoping the darkness would hide her from her best friend.

Suddenly the door to the closet whipped open, and Yunjin looked up to see Yoona staring her down. Yunjin couldn't see much, but she could tell in the way that Yoona's shoulders bunched up and how hard she was gripping on the door handle, that she was pissed and Yunjin immediately hated herself for making Yoona mad.

"Yoona I swear to god I didn't - I- I mean it's all Haewon's-"

"Yunjin, shut the fuck up." Yoona commanded, effectively making Yunjin stop talking. Yunjin thought she fucked up their friendship for good until Yoona walked up to her, grabbed her by the nape of her neck, and pulled her in for a bruising kiss. Yunjin couldn't help but gasp at the dominance Yoona was displaying, which gave the other girl the perfect opportunity to deepen the kiss. Yunjin released a loud moan as Yoona's tongue brushed against her own, grasping roughly at her hips as they made out. When Yunjin finally allowed herself to enjoy the kiss, Yoona pulled away completely, making Yunjin almost lose her balance. They stood there for a moment, facing each other and breathing heavily, until Yoona bit her lip and looked up at Yunjin through her eyelashes.

"My turn," she hushed out, and before Yunjin could even think to respond, she was gone.