Chapter 4; Talking about things.

Third person omniscient;

Aether was left. Alone with the boy that kissed him he night before, all embarrassed and red in the face. He found it quite amusing actually, had this man be so bold to kiss him last night?

Oh wait, you guys don't know what the kiss was like... let's trail back a bit..

---
Heizou wore a smirk on his face. He leaned in, going close to Aether's face, pulling the blonde on top of him, and chuckled as the braided boy is left confused. He didn't know where or how, but he had a huge burst of confidence.
The magenta boy closed the gap between them, accidentally bitten the other's lip. The blonde, of course, thought it was intentional, and just opened his mouth, leaving Heizou with clear and free access to his mouth. It was really in the moment, but Heizou stuck his tongue through, exploring inches of the blonde's mouth he would make sure no one else could taste, feel, even see. Aether, in turn, just tugged on the magentanette's hair and Heizou replied with squeezing the hell out of Aether's thighs.
"Ahh~~" the blonde let out, quick covering his mouth. Then it hit them. They were so in the moment that they didn't notice what on earth they were doing.

"I- I have to go.." the braided boy whisper-yelled.
"W-Wait-!" The part-time detective called out, to no avail, as the blonde had already scurried back to his room, leaving the poor boy confused, upset, and flustered.
.
.
.
So yeah that's what happened between them last night:/

So now they both sat, vertically opposite each other, legs crossed, arms on feet. Neither daring to say a word. Until they heard very encouraging words out of the mouths of Scara outside the door,
"OI YOU FVCKS, TALK ALREADY!" Making both of them jump.
"FINE FANDANGO MAN!" Heizou yelled back, with just as much force and aggression, causing the braided boy to let out a sound of amusement. As Heizou calmed down, he noticed how angelic Aether sounded.
"Huh? What is there something on my face?" Aether asked, worried about his exterior image. Heizou hesitated, but touched the blonde's cheek and shook his head as a no. Aether let out a sigh.

"Hey.. look." The magenta boy started, "I should not have kissed you yesterday. I get it if you don't wanna be too close to me anymore-" But before he could finish, the blonde had already moved closer to him, causing him to stop and blush.

"Wh-What..." The magenta stuttered from their close proximity.
"Why did you kiss me?" He asked, crawling on to Heizou's lap while the boy was now blushing. Heizou, on the other hand, was too stunned to speak. What was he meant to say? 'Oh. I've liked you from 1st year of uni, yk, no big deal.' NO!

Aether, was getting impatient. He kind of pieced things together, but he wanted to hear it from Heizou's mouth.

"Heizou~" the blonde cooed, "Come on.. why won't you reply?" Aether asked, plastering a frown.

Gathering up all his remaining courage and dignity, he bought Aether's face close to his.

"Because.." He started, taking a deep breath before continuing, "IHAVELIKEDYOUFROM1ST YEAROFUNIANDIDIDN'TKNOWHOWTOTELLYOU" The magenta yelled. Aether smirked, knowing he could probably go in for the swoop. Aether pressed his lips onto Heizou's, shocking the other boy, but he eventually melted into it. 

On the other side of the door, Xiao and Venti were staring as Scaramouche and Kazuha had their ears to the door.

"What are you guys doin-" Xiao started.

"SHHHHHH!!" The pair hushed, "This is the closest Heiether has gotten to becoming real!" Scara hissed. 

"Wow, I honestly didn't think you cared," Venti replied, half-surprised.
"well I do so shut up." He retorted back, he pressed his ear back to the door, quickly taking it off. His boyfriend, followed his action and ran off, Scara following behind.

"Wtf-" Xiao said, holding onto Venti for dear life as he was barely able stand, he pressed his ear to the door, and quickly took it off, looking at Venti, with pure fear in his eyes.

"You think they left yet?" Aether giggled at his now boyfriend, Heizou just started at Aether with love-struck eyes.

-----------------------------                                                    -----------------------------

Short chapter. But fluff. I can't deal with Angst. I love these people too much to write angst. ANYWAYSSSS You guys can vote if you wantttt<333333333333