Chapter 5; YES!

Third person omniscient;

Kazuha was in complete shock by what he heard, and his boyfriend laying next to him was probably traumatised(and that says something-). They knew exactly what it was, though the pair weren't ever ready to do it themselves, they found no point in committing in a sexual intimate way yet as they were only around 21. They thought it'd be best to wait until they both feel comfortable with committing to that extent.

Though that didn't mean that they didn't love each other. They were stuck like glue. If you asked Mona, Scaramouche's first cousin who's an astrologist, then she would say that 'fate had guided them together' or that 'their relationship is a sign of the gods'. But that wasn't true.

To the outside, they were the perfect couple, no fights, no arguments. But they were human, were they not?

They are like any other couple. They have fights, disputes and disagreements. But one thing cuts them out from lot's of couples out there.

They talk about how and why they are feeling this way. Something people like to call 'communication'.

They both agree that they love each other, so why did it matter where the microwave went, or who's turn it was to wash the dishes. Even when thing got serious, the two agreed that it was a misunderstanding, and found a grey area for them to live in.

That's why Kazuha wanted to do something special for the boy that's somehow dealt with him from high school to uni and even now. Scaramouche had dealt with it all.

Let me get you in on a secret, Kazuha managed to confess to Scaramouche the day after Venti confessed to Xiao.

So, today was their 4 year anniversary.

Kazuha felt kind of sad Scara didn't bring it up in the morning, but was still hopeful. Until half the day had gone by and still no 'happy 4 year anniversary' or anything.

Scaramouche on the other hand, knew exactly what he was doing. But that's a secret for you to find out later.

When Kazuha finally had enough, he stormed into Scara's room without saying a word laid on his bed, Scara, who just got out of the shower, only smiled at his boyfriend.

"get dressed love, we're going out." And like that Kazuha found himself with Aether and Xiao (his bottom bridesmen) rummaging through his wardrobe, trying to find something decent to wear.

"UGHHH!!" Kazuha sighed in defeat, as he laid on his floor. Aether just laughed and Xiao looked like he wanted to die. But for such a mood he really did have a good sense of fashion.
"Here." Xiao stated, holding up pieces of clothing that would have not caught the albino's eye otherwise.

"THEY'RE PERFECT!!" Aether agreed, clapping in agreement.
"You think?" Kazuha said, unsure.
"From what Zou told me, the date isn't too hyper fancy, so they should suffice."
"Alright I'm taking your word on it," Kazuha mumbled, taking the pieces of clothing out of Xiao's hand and going to the bathroom to change.

" "Alright I'm taking your word on it," Kazuha mumbled, taking the pieces of clothing out of Xiao's hand and going to the bathroom to change