KAZUSCARA, PAST AU- (late)Valentines day special:)

Third person omniscient:

Scara woke up from his afternoon nap in the comfy bed his aunt had given him the day before.. he was startled and alarmed at first, unclear of his surroundings, however he quick realised that it was a new comfort and luxury his aunt had provided him with.
Seeing as it was the afternoon and he missed breakfast, he dressed in some formal wear and made his way downstairs, where he was greeted by his butler, Ajax, though the 29 year old insists on being called Tartaglia, earning the nickname 'Childe' from Scara.

'So, young sir, what would you like to be addressed as?' Ajax had asked him as he made his way to the dining room.
'Scaramouche' and with that, he dismissed the poor man and smiled as he entered the dining room. His new younger sister, around the age of 5, was sitting at the table, also dressed in formal wear.

'Kusa, where are the guests?' The indigo boy asked the pale haired girl while sitting in his chair beside her.
'Uhh.. mother said their running short because their child wants to go to the playground and not get involved with the meeting today because he feels uhh.. 'burndown'?' His sister replied.
'Burnout' he corrected, smiling at his sister and put lying a spoon up to her mouth. She took the spoon in her mouth and began to chew the food excitedly. Though he had only known of her existence for a day, the two were already close enough for him to act like a proper older brother.

Soon, their mother came in smiling.
'Haru,' she called, causing him to tilt his head in her direction, 'because the kaedehara family's son isn't present, you and Kusa are also excused' she chirped. Scaramouche's eyes widened with disbelief. His biological mother had made him attend every meeting no matter if the other party's children were present or not.
'Really?' He asked, but it was barely louder then a whisper, though his mother and Kasunali could hear him in the quiet room.
'Yes. I thought it would be a wonderful bonding experience for you and Kusa, you can go to the park outside and we'll call you in when they leave,' she finished, as the tall lady sat beside her newly announced son.

After Scara and Kusanali finish their food, they go outside to play, well Kusa does. Scara is only there to lookalike after her. He sighed. He was wearing the clothes his aunt gave him. Kusa spotted her friends, Mika, Sayu, and Qiqi. She gave Scara a nod, signalling she'll be fine, and that Scara can wander about.

Scaramouche was wandering the streets like always, this time not in rags his 'mother' left for him when he was 4, but instead very stylish but comfy clothes his Aunt had provided for him.

That's when he noticed an Albino boy sitting on a bench by him self, humming solemnly to himself as he watched the other kids laugh and play. The kid's parents were no where in sight.

He walked over to the boy, taking in his features as he approached closer. The Albino turned and faced the boy, shocked by the beauty that had taken a sort of interest in him.

"Hello" the Albino said,"I'm Kazuha."
...

"Haru..." the Indigo replied after a while. Haru... his pen name. The name his aunt had given him.
"But call me Scaramouche instead." He added.

"Scaramouche? Hmm" the albino, Kazuha, said, making the Indigo boy's heart flutter in hearing his name out of the gorgeous boy's mouth...

.
.
.
.

'Happy Valentine's Day..' Scara muttered, recalling the time he met his long term love and childhood friend, who was Kaedehara Kazuha. The beautiful man next to him. He was holding a Sumeru rose, one that is exclusive to, as the name suggests, the county of knowledge; Sumeru.

Meanwhile Kazuha just chuckled, looking at his boyfriend muttering and cursing under his breath about how 'amazing and beautiful' Kazuha looks in the golden lighting of the sun.

'Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, my dear moon'

And then they had se-

Okay okay, I'll not. They didn't, they didn't I promise. I've sinned enough writing the other Kazuscara smut, I don't need more. Anyways, sorry for this being out so so so late, buttt.... uhh... I was being lazy. I might randomly go on Hiatus sometimes soo.... yhh..... anyway, love laugh love Scaramouche, Kazuha, Heizou, and 6reeze