💗𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜💗 | 𝙼𝙽𝙵 | -𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛-

> Character: Rai (Raisa)

> OneShot: Rai x Reader (??)

> Fandom: MNF/Monday Night Funkin [FNF]

> Type: 💖Platonic💖

> Warning: A little swearing

> Is this a request?: No

> Character's appearance:

_______________________________________________________________

<- N0b0dy's P0V ->

Right now, you were standing in front of the flower shop door with an brochure in your hand and questioning your decisions.

You came across this brochure a few days ago. The brochure said someone was looking for an employee for a flower shop. The name of the shop was 'Cherry Blossom'. Actually, you were looking for a job. And since you have an interest in flowers, this option really appealed to you. But you were still undecided. In the brochure, employee was simply taking orders from incoming customers and then taking the money based on price. In short, it was like a cashier.

You really needed this job. In particular, it would be better if you had an area of interest. This could be your last chance. That's why you decided to take this chance.

(Y/N): 'I really need this job. And apparently I have no other choice. What could be the most? Well. L-let's do this! Just be smiling and be polite!'

You gathered all your courage and slowly opened the door of the shop. A bell rang when the door opened. When you look up at the top of the door, you realize that there is a small bell there. Actually, something was strange. Why is the door so big? You were too short by the door. However, you were quite tall. What kind of door was that then?

You decided not to question and looked inside the shop. Although it looked small from the outside, it looked huge inside. There was a table to the left of the door. It was kind of like small spaces found in lobbies. The top of the table was not visible from this side. On your right, there were two white armchairs and a coffee table between the armchairs. There was another door on the wall directly opposite the entrance. While the entrance door was glass, that door was white and wooden. Apart from that, there were a few paintings and ornaments on the walls of the room. In fact, it really looked like a sweet and peaceful environment.