💖𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗💖 | 𝙼𝙽𝙵 | × 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕 ×

Pearl:

(Art is mine TwT)

(Art is mine TwT)

■ She's a bomb Lol. A bomb humanoid.

■ Unlike Whitty, her brain is in her head so if she explodes, she dies.

■ She needs to keep herself calm all the time in order not to explode.

■ She and Rai are close friends.

■ She doesn't know where she came from or who she is.

"I was in an alley when I woke up. I don't remember anything about my past or who I am."

■ She stole this clothes. Lmao. Because she had no money and at first she didn't even know how to get money.

■ She doesn't stay on the streets. She has a house and a job. People don't care much for her. That's why she can roam the streets as she pleases. But not much.

■ The people who were after Rai were also after Pearl because Pearl had helped Rai in difficult situations, which made her another target. But they still have a hard time catching Pearl.

■ Pearl's body is very warm. (Because she's a bomb) If you're cold, you can hug her. Pearl, can warm you up in seconds.

■ She gets very warm when she gets angry. It can be felt even from a few meters away. It's best not to touch her at these times because she can melt your hand. Oww.

■ She doesn't like BB. She almost hates her. Because BB is constantly pissing her off and Pearl needs to stay calm. That's why she always tries to avoid BB.

■ Pearl's tears and blood are purple.

■ When she gets angry, she usually writes down her feelings on a blank piece of paper and then throws it away. This makes her somewhat calmer.

■ Apart from Rai, her best friend is the Pentagon.

■ Sometimes she goes to Pentagon's games to support her.

■ Whitty & Carol___Pearl & Benjamin

■ If she was shipped with someone, it would be Benjamin. But there is no formality.

■ Pearl loves hugs. She can always hug anyone she knows, but never with strangers.

■ Height 8.9

■ Her age is knowing as 19.

■ Since she didn't have a name, she named herself. Pearl.

■ She does not need to eat, but still prefers to eat.

■ Too many tears come from her eyes when she gets angry.

■ Pearl likes to listen to music. Any type of music is fine for her, but she still prefers upbeat music.

■ She really wants to play the guitar, but she doesn't know how.

■ How does a bomb have hair? Idk but she has hair somehow. No, it's not a plug. But it hurts if someone pulls.

■ Because she is tall, most people around her are afraid of her and make fun of her.

■ Rai taught her reading, writing, basic things.

■ She gets along well with childrens. She wants to have a sibling but that's impossible bruh.

■ Pearl's voice is just like Whitty's. Sounds like electric guitar, but to a lesser extent.

■ Pearl can get tired in a short time. For example, sometimes she can run for 1 hour, sometimes she can only run for 15 minutes. It depends on the energy of the day. It is enough to sleep or eat to replenish energy. But if she depletes her energy too much, she can sleep for almost 2 days.

■ It's obvious that Pearl's a girl.

■ Her favorite things:
- Sleep
- Hug
- Kids
- Listen to music
- Animals
- Purple
- Her friends
- Watching a basketball game
- Poetry (likes to read them)
- Silence
- Cold places
- Flowers
- Electric guitars

■ Pearl gets very shy when it comes to things like love or romance.