💗𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜💗 | ???? | -𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙰 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎~-

> Character: Xyo

> OneShot: Xyo x Flirty!Fem!Reader

> Fandom: ????

> Type: 🔞NSFW🔞

> Warning: Sexual content, Swearing (What did you expect this to be from an NSFW?)

> Is this a request?: No

> Character's appearance:

[A/N]: This section contains sexual content! Sexual content! If you're uncomfortable with things like this, please don't read this chapter! + 18 contents! If you are under age, please skip this section! Reading is your choice!_____________________...

_______________________________________________________________

[A/N]: This section contains sexual content! Sexual content! If you're uncomfortable with things like this, please don't read this chapter! + 18 contents! If you are under age, please skip this section! Reading is your choice!_____________________...

<- N0b0dy's P0V ->

Personally, you were always a flirtatious person. You were flirting with everyone, regardless of gender. Because in your opinion, embarrassing people was a lot of fun. Yes, you flirted with everyone. But except for one. Xyo. Your roommate. Even if you flirted with them, they didn't understand you because they didn't know what flirting was.

No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't make them blush or ashamed. And that was making you angry. Because what worked for everyone else didn't work for them. That's why you decided to try another technique.

<- (Y/N)'s P0V ->

Today I decided to carry out my plan. I'm going to make Xyo blush today! No matter how hard I tried, thats never embarrassed them! But now. Thanks to this plan, I will succeed. All I do is caress their private parts. Heh. I actually don't know their gender, but since they has chest, they has to be a girl. Whatever.

They is currently watching TV in the living room. I was in my room upstairs. All I have to do is go near them and start flirting then I'll slowly approach them and pat their private part. No one can resist this situation. I'm sure they will blush! Heheheh. Now is the time to implement the plan.

I went downstairs and entered the living room. They was still watching TV, but they looked bored. Heh. It's going to be fun soon. I went and sat next to them on the sofa. They was startled by my sudden sitting down, but continued to stare at the TV.

I slowly started to approach them. They didn't seem to be paying much attention. I started flirting when I was totally close. But they still didn't seem to understand. But I still continued. I soon got bored so I slowly moved my hand to their area. The moment my hand touches their private part. I was completely frozen. Xyo flinched when they felt my hand touch them.

I feel like my brain has stopped working. I even hear the windows error noises in my head.........They.....They has a fucking dick?!?! B-but how?! I thought they were a girl?! How come they has a dick?!..........Oh......that makes things better huh?

A devilish grin began to form on my face. With a sudden move, I sat on Xyo's lap and rubbed myself against them. A pink blush appeared on their face at my action, and they made a sound like a groan. Ohhh~ looks like someone's sensitive~

I kept rubbing against them for a while, but then I got off their lap and put my hands on the corners of their pants and, in one swift motion, I brought it down. This caused their dick to appear and the pinkness on their face to increase. Their dick is now planted.

The main part was the same shade of black as their skin, while the tip was a lighter black with a slight pinkness on it. Pre-cum was starting to drip from tip.

The grin on my face got bigger. Xyo's face was clearly in shock and embarrassment. Hehe. I grabbed their dick with my hand and brought my mouth close to them. I slowly started licking the tip. Xyo grabbed the sofa, again making the groan-like sound. After teasing them for a while, I took their whole dick in my mouth. They groaned louder this time.

I slowly started sucking and swirling my tongue around. While they continued to moan, I continued to do my job. After a while, I felt it start to twitch in my mouth. They was close. So I started to move my head and sucked more intensely. A few seconds later it came into my mouth. They grumbled loudly as they came in.

I somehow managed to swallow all the cum. Actually, it didn't taste bad at all, it was like strawberry. I let go of their dick and looked at their face. Their face was pink, beads of sweat dripping down their face. Their one eye was half-open and they looked like they might fall asleep at any moment.

I got up from the floor and reached out to take off my pants/skirt/shorts/leggings but the damn doorbell stopped me.

(Y/N): Ugh! Why is everyone stopping me from having fun?!

I started towards the door, but stopped and turned to Xyo.

(Y/N): I haven't finished my work yet. I'm gonna look at that damn person and get back. Don't worry, we'll have more fun when I come back~

They just let out a quiet grunt in response. I went to the door and opened it and saw my damn neighbor. She kept telling me that I was making too much noise and that I should be quiet. After yelling at me for almost an hour, I finally managed to fire her.

I closed the door and went back to the living room. But apparently I can't have any more fun today because Xyo had fallen asleep. They had their pants back on and had slept curled up in a little ball on the sofa. Well. At least I can continue tomorrow.

I I went to my room and grabbed one of the blankets and went back to the living room. Then I draped it over them and sat on the empty seat on the sofa and started watching TV. At least I embarrassed them...

_______________________________________________________________

Well anyway, I'm definitely going to hell for writing this. •-•