Jungkook's birthday

It was 1 september, it was jungkook's birthday. So taehyung and jungkook decided to celebrate it in their tree house. Taehyung was already waiting for jungkook there. He was lying on their soft mattress, then he fell asleep. When he woke up, he felt that someone was hugging him, he turned his head up and saw that it was jungkook. "Hi tae", jungkook said in a sweet voice. "Happy birthday kookieeeeeee", taehyung said. He wanted to kiss jungkook on his cheeks, but just then jungkook turned his head and their lips touched. Both of there eyes went wide as they immediately pulled away. "S-sorry I-", taehyung began. "I-it doesn't matter", jungkook said while stuttering. "O-okay". Then taehyung gave jungkook his present, it was a beautiful watch. "Thank you so much taeeeeeee", jungkook said. "It's nothing", taehyung said with his heart beating fast. The rest of the day they were cuddling with each other while watching true beauty. Then a kissing scene came and they both blushed heavily.

The whole day they were watching kdrama. And in the evening they ate some snacks and talked a bit, then they went to sleep. At midnight jungkook woke up because he suddenly felt hot. Then he saw hos pants where all wet." O no not now", he whined. He had a wet dream. He went to chance his underwear and then again lied beside taehyung. Then he heard him whining. "K-kookie don't leave me!", taehyung shouted in his nightmare. "Tae wake up", jungkook said. He tried to shake him away. And then finally taehyung woke up, with teary eyes. "K-kookie no don't you dare to ever leave me", he said while hugging jungkook and climbing on his lap. "No tae don't ever think about it again I will never leave you", jungkook said while hugging taehyung back. Then he kissed his cheek and layed taehyung on his chest. Then taehyung calmed down and they went to sleep. Well taehyung went to sleep, jungkook was wide awake and was thinking about how to take revenge and make taehyung fall in love with him. He took his phone searched 'how to make your crush love you back'. Then he found something: make them feel like they're the most precious thing in the world, for example give them flowers. Make them feel protected. Make them feel loved. Take care of yourself, then you'll look more attractive. Make them jealous. When saw the last one, he had the perfect plan for revenge. He was going to make taehyung jealous, just a little bit. Then he fell asleep, satisfied.

The next day taehyung woke up, he felt arms around his waist and hot breath fanning over his lips. He opened his eyes and saw the thing that he wanted to see every morning, his kookie. He looked at jungkook's lips and then looked at his closed eyes. He was struggling hard to not kiss them. Just one kiss wouldn't do any bad, he's sleeping he won't notice, one voice in his head said. No don't do it you don't know if he likes you back, the other voice said. Taehyung listened to both voices and decided to do what the first word said. He leaned forward and his lips touched jungkook's. His lips are soooo soft, taehyung squealed in himself. He was moving his lips, but was shocked when he felt jungkook's lips where moving to. He immediately pulled away and his eyes met jungkook's. "I-i'm sorry, I was s-sleeping", taehyung stuttered. "I-it doesn't m-matter I was s-sleeping to I'm so sorry", jungkook said nervous"Shall we sleep a little more?", jungkook asked to change this topic. "O-okay". Then they snuggled into each other and slept for two more hours. Luckily it was sunday so they could sleep and chill the whole day. After two hours they woke up. "Shall we go for a shower?", jungkook asked. "O-okay", taehyung said. They went into jungkook's house and went into the bathroom. They went into the bedroom and jungkook was already taking off his shirt. But taehyung was a little shy to take off his clothes infront of jungkook. They only did it when they were little. "Are you shy?", jungkook asked taehyung. "N-no", taehyung said as he was taking his clothes off hesitant. When they were both fully undressed they went under the shower. Taehyung didn't want to look taehyung in the eyes, because he was so shy. Jungkook was also shy but didn't show it. He was blushing while he looked at taehyung's body. His body looked so beautiful, his tiny waist and his slightly wide hips made him even more beautiful. Then taehyung finally looked up. When he saw jungkook's abs, his whole face went crimson red and his heart was beating on rapid speed. But jungkook was trying so hard to control himself from wreaking the boy infront of him. He was looking at the older for the whole time. Taehyung saw jungkook stare at him and said"s-stop staring", in a stuttering voice while hiding his body from jungkook. "Sorry I can't help it you're so beautiful". Taehyung immediately looked down, he didn't want to meet jungkook's eyes. And as weird as he found it, he kept thinking about how jungkook's d*ick would look like. He had raging teenage hormones at every place of his body. He decided to take a look and then he saw it: jungkook's d*ck. He immediately felt himself getting hard and said" k-kookie i'm going to change". "Okay", jungkook said. Jungkook was so relieved because he felt his own dick hardening to. He decided to jerk off while thinking about taehyung.

A little smut from here
"Ahhh", jungkook moaned as he started to stroke himself. He tried to be as quiet as possible, because taehyung was just one door away. But he couldn't help it and let out a moan because of pleasure. He started stroking himself faster while whispering" taehyung ahhhh so good". He imagined that he had his d*ck inside taehyung's hole slamming it in and out. Then he imagined taehyung riding him. Just as he started to think about that he came, very hard. The whole bathroom floor was filled with his cum. "Kookie, are you coming?", he heard taehyung ask. "Y-yes", he answered while cleaning the floor. He was struggling to do it because he was still trembling because of how hard he came.

Smut ends here

He walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. When his eyes met with taehyung he couldn't look into his eyes, because he was ashamed of himself. A while ago he was jerking off at the thought that he was fucking him and now he stood here like nothing happened. He changed and he and taehyung decided to go for a walk.

To be continued...
____________________________________
Author's note
Please comment what you think about this book, I'd really appreciate it🙏🙏
Bye💜💜