Under the stars

A week later jungkook and taehyung went on a camping trip with their class. They had packed their stuffs and saw each other before the school gate, then they went to the school bus. During the bus ride  they were sitting beside each other and talked. "Kookie this is gonna be so much fun", taehyung squealed. "Yes we're going to have so much fun", jungkook happily said. He was exited himself because he'd share a tent with taehyung.

When they arrived, they set up their tents and maked their beds. Taehyung and jungkook shared one mattress and one blanket. When they were done with everything they joined the rest of their class beside the campfire. First they roasted meat and chicken and as a dessert they ate marshmallows. After eating they sang campfire songs and told each other scary stories. After the spending two hours by the campfire they went back to their tents to sleep. Jungkook and taehyung changed into their pajamas and tried to sleep. But they couldn't sleep because strange enough it was so hot for the two of them in their tent. "Shall we take a walk?" Jungkook asked. "Okay". Then they unzipped the tent and went outside. "Wow kookie the stars are so beautiful tonight" taehyung said in aw. "Yes it's very beautiful" jungkook said while looking at taehyung. Then taehyung looked at jungkook and their eyes locked. It was like the whole world stopped and they were the only one left. They unconsciously leaned forward and their lips almost touched when they suddenly heard a voice shouting "hey go back to your tent you're not aloud to go out at this time". They broke out of their trance and immediately went back to their tents, during the walk they both didn't say a word. When they got into their tent they both lyed on the mattress and didn't talk, but none pf them could sleep. "Kookie are you awake?" Taehyung whispered. "Yes", jungkook whispered back. "Can we please cuddle?" Taehyung asked. "Of course", then jungkook pulled taehyung in a heartwarming hug. "Good night kookie". "Good night tae". Then jungkook kissed taehyung's forehead who blushed and they both went to dreamland with a fast beating heart.

The next day jungkook woke up first and saw the most beautiful creature in the world, taehyung. He looked so heavenly, so ethereal. Jungkook couldn't describe it any different. Then taehyung moved and opened his eyes. "Goodmorning kookie" he said in a very sleepy voice. "Goodmorning tae" jungkook said in his deep morning voice. It felt so good for both of them to wake up next to the person they loved. They wished to wake up like this everyday.

To he continued...
____________________________________

Author's note
Hope you liked this
Bye💜💜