Jealousy

It was Monday and taehyung and jungkook went to school. In the hallway were many girls staring at jungkook. Normally he didn't pay attention to it, but this time jungkook did something different. There came a girl towards them and asked "do you want to sit with me in class today jungkook", seductively. "Sure", jungkook said to taehyung's shock. "I thought we'd sit together", he said. "We'll sit together during next class". "O-okay". Then they went towards their seats. During class taehyung saw jungkook laughing with the girl while touching her waist, he felt very sad and jealous. "Why doesn't he touch my waist like that?", he whined to himself. Because he doesn't love you, a voice in his head said. "N-no I must not listen to that voice", taehyung wisphered. But it was to late, the voice in his head kept saying things like that. "N-no", taehyung cried as he began to hyperventilate. Then everything before him went black.

Taehyung woke up in his own bed, he saw jungkook staring at him worried. "Kookie what happened", he asked. "You were hyperventilating and blacked out, what happened?". "O-o nothing", taehyung said nervous. "Tae tell me I know there's something". "It's just that I wanted to sit with you during class", taehyung finally said with a pout. "Are you jealous?", jungkook asked with a teasing smirk. "N-no!". "Really", jungkook said as he came closer towards taehyung's face. "O-okay I was jealous now shut up", taehyung said blushing. "That's what I thought", jungkook said with a proud grin. "But you don't have to be jealous tae, you're still my number one", jungkook said while hugging the blushing boy. "O-okay". "I'll not be jealous anymore but you can't talk to that bitch", taehyung said sassily. "Oké sir", jungkook said. "Then it's alright", taehyung said while giving jungkook a kiss on his cheek and then walked away, leaving him with a fast beating heart.

In the evening they were watching a movie, when a 18+ scene came. Taehyung was sitting on jungkook's lap while jungkook was searching for the remote while panicking. He didn't want taehyung to see this kind of stuff. But he couldn't find it, so he covered taehyung's ears and eyes. "Kookie I'm older than you, I can watch this". "No, I don't want you to watch it, it's not good for you to see this". "Okay daddy", taehyung said in a non sexual way. "W-what?". "Your behaving like you're my dad or something", taehyung explained. But jungkook felt blood already rushing towards his d*ck. He tried not to make a sound while taehyung was sitting on his d*ck. He felt so much pleasure, but taehyung wasn't even moving. He tried to hold in his moans. He closed his eyes and then taehyung asked "are you tired kookie we can watch this later". "Yes I'm very tired, jungkook lied. "Okay let's sleep here", taehyung said while lying jungkook down and layed on him. That wasn't helping jungkook at all, but he tried to sleep.

To be continued...
____________________________________
Author's note
Hopefully you liked this chapter
Bye💜💜