Introduction

Don't forget to vote on the chapter you love🥰 and comment as well! Thank you sm

And my Instagram account is in my bio, so if you want outside updates on this and future books please go follow me, thank you.

!!!Please read warnings before reading!!!

It's finally happening, I'm working on the second and last book for this, you guys really enjoyed the first book so hopefully you enjoy this one just as much or even more.

Summary:

After 10 years and closing the Buffalo Bill case, living in exile, Dr. Lecter tries to reconnect with now disgraced F.B.I. Agent Y/N, and finds himself a target for revenge from a powerful victim, Mason Verger. Mason Verger remembers Dr. Lecter too and is obsessed with getting revenge, Mason Verger realizes that to draw the Doctor into the open he must use someone as bait: Y/N.

Warnings:

This is a smut-heavy fanfic, if you read the first book you know what to expect. Please don't read if your uncomfortable with that or if any of the listed are triggers for you. Also the warning list will be updated as chapters come out because I'm still figuring out as I go what to add so make sure to check back here when a new chapter comes out.
Yes there will be fluff, but very little and not in many chapters, it's mostly just a lot of sexual acts. So be warned and do not jump into this book thinking it will be fluffy and stuff. My intentions for writing this book was for the amount of smut.

Cannibalism

Death

Smut

Choking

Knife play

Blood play

Dirty talk

Re-thinking my life decisions yet again

Face-fucking

Multiple orgasms

Why am I doing this again

Rough sex

Dom Hannibal

Sub Y/N

Masturbation

Praise kink