List Of Cast

Barden Bells:
•Anna Kendrick as Beca Mitchell, a senior Bella. She is an aspiring record producer and is now an intern at a record label. She is dating Jesse Swanson, the leader of the Treblemakers. Her father is a professor at Barden.

•Rebel Wilson as Patricia "Fat Amy", a senior Bella. She is from Tasmania, Australia. Her real name is Patricia, but she goes by her nickname, "Fat Amy". She is dating Bumper Allen, a former Treblemaker.

•Brittany Snow as Chloe Beale, a 3x Super senior. She failed a required class three times to stay with the Bellas.

•Ester Dean as Cynthia-Rose Adams. She is a senior Bella and identifies as a lesbian. She announces she is engaged and getting married after graduation.

•Alexis Knapp as Stacie Conrad, a senior Bella known for being overly sexual.

•Hana Mae Lee as Lilly Onakurama, a senior Bella known for her quiet speaking voice, odd remarks, and beat-boxing.

•Kelley Jakle as Jessica, a senior Bella.
Shelley Regner as Ashley, a senior Bella.

•Hailee Steinfeld as Emily Junk-Hardon, a freshman legacy Bella. Her mother was also a Barden Bella. She is dating Benji Applebaum, a senior Treblemaker.

•Chrissie Fit as Florencia "Flo" Fuentes, a senior Bella who joined the group her sophomore year when she came to Barden University from Guatemala.

Additional:

•Skylar Astin as Jesse Swanson, Beca's boyfriend and a senior Treblemaker.

•Adam DeVine as Bumper Allen, Fat Amy's love interest and former leader of the Treblemakers. After working for John Mayer, he returns to Barden University as a security guard.

•Ben Platt as Benjamin "Benji" Applebaum, a senior Treblemaker and Emily's love interest.

•Anna Camp as Aubrey Posen, former leader of the Bellas. She now runs the Lodge of Fallen Leaves, a camp for business professionals to learn teamwork skills. She is known for her former problems with vomiting when nervous and quoting her father who was in the military.

•Keegan-Michael Key as Beca's boss at the record label.

•Shawn Carter Peterson as Dax, a fellow intern at the record label, and the nephew of Beca's boss.

•Elizabeth Banks as Gail Abernathy-McKadden-Feinberg, acapella competition commentator.

•John Michael Higgins as John Smith, acapella competition commentator.

•David Cross as the Riff-Off Host

•Brea Grant as the Barden Orientation Announcer

•Reggie Watts as Tone Hanger singer

•John Hodgman as Tone Hanger singer

•Jason Jones as Tones Hanger Singer

•Joe Lo Truglio as Tones Hanger Singer

•Austin Lyon as Heat Residual Intern

•Robin Roberts as a Legacy Bella

•Snoop Dogg as himself

•Pentatonix as Team Canada

•Green Bay Packers members as themselves

•Christopher Shepard as European Concert Spectator

Das Sound Machine:

•Flula Borg as Pieter Krämer

•Birgitte Hjort Sørensen as Kommissar

Former Bellas:

•Kether Donahue as Alice, a former Bella leader.

•Katey Sagal as Katherine Junk, Emily's mother and a former Bella.