𝟮

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"Taboo(Pradababy Remix)" By Ayesha Erotica 01:23 ━━━━●───── 01:12ㅤ

◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷

---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

❝ i'm tryna find out where the bitch stays at

Onewrongword could get your faced smacked

Shit, one wrong whip could get your faced cracked

I see a sex doll when I look in the mirror❝

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The day started off with me waking up feeling drowsy and drained, I got out of bed to get a quick morning shower and change into my outfit. The outfit was baggy pants and a normal white tee with a jacket.

I grabbed my backpack before taking my precious time to get downstairs for breakfast even though I was like already 10 minutes late.

"Hey Mom" I called loudly as I saw my mom at the kitchen table eating breakfast which was waffles. My dad was next to my mom instead he wasn't eating, he was making important business calls and all that stuff I didn't understand or care to.

I sat down at the table as my mom gave me a smile and I looked down at the waffles on the plate in front of me. I wasn't a fan of waffles which made me pick at them with my fork for a while before lifting them up close enough for my mouth to reach to snag a bite.

It took me at least 3 minutes to eat the waffles . . . in my head at least it did, I stood up from the dinner table which made me realize my dad was already waiting in the car for me. I walked outside of my home and locked the door then ran to the car and hastily got in the car.

I proceeded to put my seatbelt on as my dad started the car and drove off to my new school. I gawked at the scenery and places I'd never seen before.

Soon enough I was in front of the school getting out of the car slowly as I felt confident or frightened, maybe a mix of both as I sighed and strolled towards the entrance and opened the doors.

It felt different as the air brushed against my face in a swift movement. That's when I knew I was definitely not mentally prepared for any of this.

I walked in and was instantly met with a bunch of eyes staring in my direction but I kept walking in a rush to go to the principal to get my things as my eyes only looked at the ground. Soon enough I made it to the principal's office after getting lost for 2 hours, I opened the door and saw a woman sitting at her desk with blonde short hair and hazel eyes. She was maybe in her mid 40's but then she spoke up " Welcome Y/n we have been expecting you! I hope the kids aren't too intimidating?"

"Oh no, I'm just a shy person when it comes to new places!" I respond timidly as she nods her head in response.

"Well your stuff is right there." she said as she pointed to a folder on her desk. "It includes your locker number and all the classes you will be taking and with a map so you don't get lost." I grab the folder and quickly give her a smile and shuffle my way out of the room as I hear the bell ring I open the folder to see what my first class is.

My first class turned out to be biology and I practically gagged in response, I then took out the map and looked for the classroom, and to my surprise, I found it pretty quickly as I smirked in glory and walked into the class.

I stood in the front of the class about to find the nearest empty seat I can but the teacher spoke "Y/n please introduce yourself to the class."

"Uhm.." I said as I saw a bunch of eyes watching me " Im Y/n and I just moved here and I hope we can all be friends and yeah!" I continued as it all came rushing out of my mouth and I gave the fakest smile.

Soon enough the teacher who I found out name was Mr. Peters told me to sit next to some guy named Boris, which I quickly eyed since he had the only empty seat next to him. "Bullshit" I thought as I walked to the back of the classroom and sat next to him.

Throughout the rest of the class it was akward since we had to do a group assignment and it just was chaos trying to talk to someone you dont even know.

"So did we get the same answers?" I asked him.

"Yeah pretty much" he responded then paused for a moment "you wanna know what you remind me of?"

"What??" I asked curious.

"A bunny, you know because you have those stupid big teeth!" I looked at him for a moment then glared at him.

"And you remind me of an annoying curly haired mutt" I responded as I smirked and he was still giggling about the unfunny joke. Class ended after what seemed like hours and I walked out of the classroom and on to my next class hoping for the day to be over with.