𝟯

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"Me and Your Mama" By Donald Glover  02:12 ━━━━●───── 06:18ㅤ

◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷

---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

Do what you want

I'm telling you

Let me into your heart

Can't stand it, backhanded

They wanna see us falling apart

You know that I love you

So let me into you, woo

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Time passed and it was the middle of the day which was lunch. I hated it since I was new and I just knew no one would talk to me, I overheard the popular kids talking about a party and how at the end of the day they were going to invite people.

I wasn't too fond of eating since the food looked like total shit and a bitch like me wasn't eating it.

I noticed Boris sitting alone and our eyes locked for a moment before he quickly looked down and continued eating. "Awkward.." I thought as the bell rang and lunch was over, I stood up and rushed to my next class since I couldn't bother to be crowded in a hallway and getting my shoes stepped on. The next class was social studies and as I opened the door of the class and examined the classroom I knew I was gonna fucking die here..

The room was full of president posters and historical event plots on a grey wall completed with a small red desk in the corner and a globe on top. I cringed as the teacher spoke.

"Ms. Y/n sit wherever you would like, but don't cause any trouble." I sat down at a desk in the back of the class hoping no one would sit next to me, especially no one noisy and obnoxious.

Turns out someone did sit next to me but someone who I didn't expect was one of my friends, Iris. She is the gossip girl of the group and she is seen with a new boy every day, as I analyzed her she sat down next to me wearing her usual crop top pink heart jacket, and a pair of low-top jeans.

"Hey girl," She said as she took out a hand mirror and lipgloss and then started applying it before class started. "Hey, how have you been?" I responded wondering how is she so casual about me being here I didn't move here but I think it's because there were expecting me anyways. Most people would have been excited or at least happy for a bit.

"I could have been better if Cody wouldn't have canceled on me last minute," She said then she spoke again " Never mind you don't know who Cody is." She said with a sly smirk implying he was one of her boy toys.

"Ms. Holmes please put the makeup away class is about to start." Mrs. Johnson said while Iris glared at her, she put the makeup away in her bag and class began.

"Sooo Y/n I heard you were talking to that Boris boy?" Iris whispered as she looked at me. "Yeah, he said I looked like a bunny and I told him he looked like a fucking annoying mutt." I said rolling my eyes.

"I wouldn't even be seen talking with him to be honest, I heard one day he came to class high, specifically science, and almost started a fire." She whispered back as she was gawked at her nails.

"He seems annoying anyways, Who do you take me for? Someone who goes for crackheads?" I ask jokingly.

"Yes, I see you guys in the future," she said " Wait no no no, Y/n and Boris sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"NO, we are not in elementary anymore first. SECOND I don't even know the dude, he looks sketchy as fuck." I look at her with a concerned look and she knew the look meant "Why am I even friends with you?"

The rest of the class continued on with Iris and Mrs. Johnson's blabbering and I was pissed at the end of school because Iris wouldn't shut up about it and she even got Michelle to join in on it.

"Hey I mean I wasn't there but from what Iris says, if you want him you want him," Michelle said as she shrugged and we walked down the hallway.

"Yeah Y/n no need to be all moody!" Iris says with a grin. "I'll show you fucking moody bitch when I beat you out of your damn crop top" I respond quickly.

Iris was stopped by a group of people with party invites but me and Michelle kept walking. Iris caught up to us with two more invites in her hand, "Had to get yall some too because I'm not going alone." she says with a smirk.

"Who the fuck said I was going? I got things to do" Michelle said obviously lying her ass off. "What like getting high with Andre? I'm pretty sure he's gonna be there too" Iris quickly responded like she knew this was gonna happen, one thing about Iris is that she's an unstoppable force to be reckoned with and we all learned that the hard way.

Michelle sighed loudly and snatched the paper from Iris and I grabbed the paper because I knew I didn't have anything better to do as we walked out of school. "Bye, Y/n!" Michelle and Iris both said since Iris's mom was picking them up while I was stuck on the bus alone.

I got on the bus and sat down looking out the window avoiding eye contact with any possible eyes. I felt someone sit next to me and I quickly turned to meet eyes with the Boris guy. "What the fuck?" 

"Oh is there a problem bunny rabbit?" He responded. "Go fuck yourself mutt." I said as I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"хорошо ты киска."(Okay you pussy)

"What the fuck did you just say?" I looked at him in confusion as he laughed. "No seriously whats so funny? What the fuck did you say dude-" I said as I stared at him.