Something Different!

So! I have a new character, that I am completely stumped on. Here's his concept sketch:

He has a prosthetic leg, due to either an accident with chemicals or a wartime battle

He has a prosthetic leg, due to either an accident with chemicals or a wartime battle. They made the prosthetic a bit too long, so he carries a cane to make up for it. He is an assassin, and the cane also disguises a dagger. He wears a top-hat to look more distinguished,  and to hide his messy feathers. The scar over his eye is also a result of the accident or battle. He is serious, introverted and cold, but doesn't mind relaxing with a book or movie every once and a while. He has never had a family or chicks, his parents were killed when he was young. His biggest quest in life is to avenge their deaths. (This may and probably will change!)

First, a name. I was thinking maybe Royal, but please leave some suggestions!

Second, color palate. I am stumped on his coloring and details, eye color, etc. Please leave some suggestions!

Other info about him:

His pronouns are He/Him

He is Aromantic.

His favorite food is roasted salt-and-pepper sunflower seeds.

He can often be seen wearing goofy looking large pants, to cover the metal of his prosthetic, as it gets cold and chills the rest of his body during winter.

His physique and detail is based off of a pigeon!

 He was created as a doodle in class. 

This won't be a regular thing, but just once in a while I need some help!