Onyxghost (CLOSED)

Name: Onyxpaw

Gender: Male

Clan: The Ruins; This group of cats is a mix of rogues, loners, Kittypets, and Clan cats who live in the ruins of a hospital after it was abandoned and taken over by the forest. 

Appearance: A slender, tall, black-and-white tom with ghostly blue eyes, large ears and very short fur.

Personality: Onyxpaw is very quiet- which makes sense, seeing that he is both mute and deaf. He enjoys walking through the forest and swimming in a secret pond that only he knows of. Onyxpaw is quite graceful, and he glides like a fish through the water. His favourite food is Rainbow Trout.

Kin:

Mother: Sloetide, a lithe, short-furred white she-cat with gray rings on her tail, and gray spots under her yellow eyes. (Heritage: RiverClan)

Father: Cryptic, a broad-shouldered, bob-tailed, black tom with bright blue eyes and a tattered ear. (Heritage: Rogue)

Sisters:

Brookpaw, a stocky, short-furred, gray she-cat with yellowish-green eyes. (Heritage: Rogue/RiverClan)

Opalpaw, a tall white she-cat with two black paws, two gray paws, and blue eyes. (Heritage: Rogue/RiverClan)

As usual, whoever wins gets to keep this cat! What do you think about the made-up Clan? Should I do more made-up Clans?