Lust vs. Wrath

KENDRA'S P.O.V.

     I walked out of school feeling the warm wind on my face. I looked around to see if Billy was outside waiting for me, just like I was waiting for him. When I sat down on a bench; I noticed the girl I bumped into this morning siting on the curb. I decide to approach her without the rest of the group.

     They probably wont have been much help anyway.; they're always goofing off.

     "Hey, blondie!" I yelled at her from across the courtyard. The girl turned and looked at me but then got up and ran away. "That bitch..." I said getting up and chasing after her. "WAIT! WAIT! BLONDE BITCH WAIT!" I yell channeling my inner wrath. I finally caught up to her and reached out to grab her arm but instead I grab her hair. I immediately let go when I realized that I was holding her hair. But it was to late she whipped around I punched me in my face. I hit the ground hard but I pulled myself up. I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her into my knee.

     Even if I wasn't looking for a fight I'm always ready for one. We punched and pulled for a little while longer until someone pulled us apart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEPPER'S P.O.V.

     The car ride was long and silent. My mom won't believe that I didn't start it, but luckily she said she would give me one last chance. When I got home I ran straight up stairs and went to my messy room. My white walls are covered in pictures of my friends from all different schools. I look at the one of me and Zoe and almost started to cry.

     I pulled out my iPhone and typed in Zoe's name while bursting into tears. She didn't pick up so I left a three minute message on her phone. I'm not sure if she could even understand anything I said but I hoped it would get her addition. I got on my computer and logged on to Facebook. I was rolling throw my feed when a got a Skye message from a name I didn't recognize.

REDPEPPER: Who is this?

KENLUST: Kendra Love... The one u got in a fight with :)

REDPEPPER: How does getting in a fight = a happy face? I would say :(

KENLUST: Whateve it doesn't really matter. I have a favor to ask u...

REDPEPPER: WHAT? 

KENLUST: Ok so I have this group called The Seven Deadly Bitches = The Seven Deadly Sins. We r kind of like the plastics from Mean Girls. But way hotter...But at the moment there's only 6 of us sooo we need u!

REDPEPPER: But don't each of u represent something... so what will I represent?

KENLUST: Well I am Lust and like Diane is Sloth, etc. Dont be mad but you'll be Wrath...

REDPEPPER: WHY DO U THINK I'M MAD ALL THE TIME!?

Point taken...

KENLUST: Kind of... So will u do it?

REDPEPPER: I guess so... GTG

     I signed off without waiting for a reply from her. I looked over at my picture of Zoe and smiled. I couldn't wait to tell her what just happened. I got up from the computer and got ready for bed. I knew I was going to need a lot of sleep for tomorrow.