you give me a fucking headache.

explicit sexual scenes ahead! you have been warned!

total words: 2678

Wednesday's POV

'Fuck why is my head throbbing so hard,' I thought while waking up from my slumber, 'What happened last night.' I gasped as I stretched feeling a sharp pain creep up my back. I looked around to see what it was but I saw nothing, 'Strange.' I looked around my room to spot my roommate but couldn't see her on her side of the room.

"Mmm" I heard something sigh, I whipped my head around to see a partially undressed Enid splayed across my bed. The blood rushed into my face seeing her in her pink lace bra. However, she was wearing baggy pink pants with white cats all over them.

"Enid," I said shaking her shoulder softly, I felt sharp pain up my back again as I reached out my arm. I got up trying to ignore the sleeping wolf on my bed and headed to the bathroom to investigate. As I reached the bathroom I felt my legs buckle slightly as if I was knocked in the head, "What the fuck?" I said as I gripped the sink edge, I stood up straight and looked at myself in the mirror. My Sclera was stained red like bleach was thrown in my face, and I had bruises all over my jaw, cheek, and neck. 'Did I get into a fight last night?' I thought, I lifted my shirt wincing slightly at the pain as I lifted my arms. I turned around to look at my back, "What the fuck."

Enid's POV

'Oh god' I thought as I lifted my head 'Why do I feel so weak?' I rubbed my eyes softly then suddenly realized I was missing my shirt. Wait. That's not the only thing that was not where it should be. I was in Wednesday's bed. I was in Wednesday Addam's bed in my bra. My mind started thinking of what happened last night, 'Oh shit.' I sat up quickly. 'I fucked my roommate.' that's the only conclusion I could come to. We both got high last night, and Wednesday would never do this right? I stood up putting my hands on my head trying to think.

"Enid!" I heard Wednesday shout, 'Shit.' I thought ' I'm so dead.'

"Coming Wednesday!" I yelled back as I rushed and grabbed the closest shirt I could find, I rushed into the bathroom that was connected to our room. "What's wrong.." I said softly as I passed through the doorway. As soon as I saw the scene my face went bright red. Wednesday was completely topless and her back was facing me, scratch marks and dried blood were covered all over her back, and she also had several bite marks running down from her neck to her shoulders. I knew exactly what it was from.

"Did I get into a fight with someone last night I don't remember anything" she said sounding slightly panicked. My face continued to heat up, I looked at my hands quickly and saw dried blood underneath my fingernails. 'I can't lie to Wednesday.' I thought 'If she found out I was hiding this she would murder me in my sleep.'

"No," I muttered softly. Wednesday looked at me confused than at my hands. I wish I could have taken a picture of her face when she realized why she had marks on her back. Her face went a bright red and her mouth opened softly almost gasping before she held it back. "I think we um." I choked on my words trying to get them out. "I think we." I closed my eyes tight "We had sex!" I yelped. I slightly opened one eye to see Wednesday's reaction. Her eyes were flickering around like she was trying to remember something. Then she quickly rushed to me and grabbed my arm her head immediately launching back as she was having a vision.

FLASHBACK

Wednesday's POV

I dragged Enid through the doorway of our room and over to the grim dark side where a large bed was placed. I turned around and pulled Enid in and pushed my tongue against her jaw nipping it afterward, I heard Enid whimper softly as I did this which pushed me to go further. I leaned in to bite her neck stopping just so my teeth were grazing her throat. "Would you like me to seduce you, Sinclair?" I muttered under my breath.