Family

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and read the chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

Chapter 3 (Meeting Kyuubi), and Chapter 4 (Yugito Nii) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

In this story Naruto will be with Yugito, Samui, Mabui and Fuu.

When he had decided that Naruto would be his son, he hadn't expected this. A knew from everyone that babies, in general, were troublesome creatures that enjoyed annoying people for some reason.

But A felt that went double for a kid like Naruto once he ended his conversation with his father. A had been quick to find his brother, who was doing some annoying poses that no one would understand or find funny, yet, his brother kept saying that his rap was simply misunderstood and that people were too idiots to understand.

Misunderstood my ass, A had thought back then; once they arrived at their home, which was more like a mansion, A had wasted no time introducing Bee to Naruto, his brother had smiled brightly at the sight of the young boy, but he immediately asked something that put him in a bit of high alert.

"He's not your son, isn't he?" Bee questioned, currently looking at the laughing Naruto, who was playing with his big fingers.

A grumbled slightly, his brother had seen right through him, and he really didn't like that it was way too obvious. "He's not. I found him in Konoha-" A went and explained everything that happened on his mission, arriving and finding a dying Kushina who told him to protect her son.

After hearing the whole story, Bee stood silent for an entire minute, the only sound in the room was Naruto, but even he was extra quiet as if he could somehow read the gloomy mood.

After one minute, Bee released a deep breath from his throat. "Kushina-san is dead!" Bee spoke with a tone as if he couldn't believe his brother.

Looking down at a suddenly sleeping Naruto, he could see the signs. They were as clear as day; he had taken a lot after his father. Bee had known Kushina, they fought seven times, and in all of them, she won despite him using Full Bijuu mode against her; after the fight ended, they would act like good friends, despite being at her mercy seven times, not once Kushina tried to kill him for what Kumo tried to do to her.

"My village valued Family, Honor, and Duty above everything. To me, Minato is that family. To you is A. I don't forget what your village tried to do, but I won't make my own life less enjoyable because I want to seek vengeance,"

Kushina had once told him from that day, Bee had gained a huge amount of respect for the woman; her abilities with her Uzumaki Sword were a sight to see.

"Does anyone else knows that he has Kyuubi?" Bee questioned; he didn't need his brother telling him that the moment they got close to the mansion, Gyūki had been quick to warn him that he could feel Kyuubi nearby.

"No, besides father and the team that was accompanying me," A answered quickly, understanding why his brother was concerned about that.

"Good, this should be kept secret; besides our family, Naruto and Yugito, no one else should know if I see people glaring at Naruto. I will rip out their eyes," Bee warned seriously. He knew the blonde girl was lonely, and she needed friends in the future. Naruto could be that friend.

A was taken aback by his words but relieved at the same time, fearing that his brother would perhaps not welcome Naruto into their family.

"I already thought about it, but what about telling Naruto about Kyuubi?" A question; his brother would know about this kind of business better than anyone else.