Meeting Samui

Hello, Drinor here. If you'd like to become a patron and read the chapters earlier, head over to Patreon and search for 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following EIGHT chapters are already available to Patrons.

Chapter 8 (The Academy), Chapter 9 (Teaching), Chapter 10 (Feelings of Love), Chapter 11 (Family and Pride), Chapter 12 (Sharingan Behind The Mask), Chapter 13 (Genin Exams), Chapter 14 (Confess of Love), and Chapter 15 (A Genin of Kumo) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

While strolling through Kumo's bustling streets, Naruto reflected on his training under his grandfather and father. His musings were cut short when he slammed into someone, sending them both grunting to the ground.

After massaging his painful ass, Naruto turned to face the person he had just crushed. Before his dazzling blue eyes and short blonde hair were met, he thought, I really need to start paying more attention to the road.

"I apologize, I didn't look where I was going," Naruto said as he got to his feet and extended his hand to her. With a composed expression, the girl took his hand and stood up with him. Upon closer inspection, Naruto realized she was older than him—possibly by two or three years.

"It's okay. Is not like I'm heading somewhere I want to be." Her voice was lovely and quiet, and she spoke calmly.

"Samui Shiryoku,"

"I'm Naruto Yotsuki," he said, wiping his sweat off the back of his head.

The girl stopped at the sound of his name and arched an eyebrow. "Naruto, you mean Yugito's friend?" Samui inquired with a calculated look.

"Yugito! You are aware of..." Naruto paused, then remembered that Yugito had indeed mentioned that he had a new friend named Samui. Upon glancing at the girl, he was sure that she was the same Samui that Yugito had mentioned.

Naruto smiled and held out his hand to shake hers. "Oh, so you're Samui she's been talking about; good to meet you," he remarked.

"Unless there's another Samui around that I'm unaware of, then yeah, that would be me." Samui said with a hint of teasing as she dusted off the dirt from her clothes.

"So, where were you going?" They were still in the middle of the road when Naruto inquired.

"To my house," Samui said, with a note of irritation in her voice. "My uncool parents wanted to talk to me." She seemed somewhat irritated that she had to go back home.

"Well, that's right. Do you want to join me for ramen then as payment?" Naruto kindly said. His father always told him that he should always do something good to everyone, and giving her ramen would be a start. He knew he could talk with her while they ate ramen. He'd been pleased to hear from Yugito that she'd made a new friend, and now that she was standing in front of him, he wouldn't mind having a conversation with her.

Though Samui wanted to insist it was nothing, knowing he was giving away free ramen was quite alluring. Besides, it would be a great chance to meet Yugito's friend. From the start, Samui knew Yugito was trying to hide something; she had noticed the foolish people staring at her, and when Samui approached the blonde, she admitted to being a Jinchuuriki.

Samui didn't understand what was so wrong with that; if Yugito didn't have that big ass cat sealed inside her, then the same cat would be somewhere out there, and Samui was sure that she would much rather have it being sealed inside someone she considered a friend, rather than a Bijuu being out there, and potentially eating people, or maybe the last part was just crazy talk, Samui wasn't really sure.