Yugito Nii

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and read the chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

Chapter 5 (Two, Eight, and Nine), Chapter 6 (Training Starts), Chapter 7 (Meeting Samui), and Chapter 8 (The Academy) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

"Name's Yugito," The girl replied quickly as if trying to run away from him. Naruto noticed and felt the cold glares sent towards them, but not towards him, only at the girl who looked slightly uncomfortable by the stares, her body shifting slightly.

"Yugito, that's a good name; how about I treat you for some ramen for crashing against you," Naruto suggested with his broad smile; the girl was visibly taken aback by the blonde's words; she had expected him to glare or something, but not invite her to eat ramen together.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be-" "That's bull crap, come with me," Naruto said, interrupting her; grabbing her hand, she smiled slightly before following behind; both of them couldn't help but notice how soft each other's hands were.

"So, where were you going?" Naruto started the conversation, looking at her over his shoulder.

"I was just returning from the training, needed to go home," Yugito reluctantly explained, moving away a strand of her hair from her face.

"Training! You will join the academy after two years?" Naruto quickly asked excitedly. While he enjoyed spending time with his family, he wanted to have friends around his age. For a moment, there was no answer; Naruto wondered if he had said something wrong when she spoke.

"Yes, I will show everyone. I will become the best Kunoichi in the World!" Yugito exclaimed with literal blue fire in her eyes and a raised fist in the air. She didn't know where that power came from; she usually didn't speak like this.

Naruto's eyes sparked like stars. "That's amazing. I will become the best Kage that ever existed," Naruto announced immediately; many people stopped walking, looking at them confused.

Yugito smiled, thinking his dream was an amazing one; she noticed he said 'Kage' instead of Raikage. She felt happy to meet someone similar to her, but she figured he would soon find out about her secret; once that happened, it would be all over.

"So, where are we going?"

"We're having ramen at my favorite restaurant. It's not too far from here. Believe me when I tell you they serve the best food in all of Kumo."

"Sounds great," she said as they began to walk.

On the way to the restaurant, Yugito and Naruto talked about life in general. Naruto would listen to her and answer with jokes and compliments, as well as more serious answers when the topic they were talking about demanded it. Yugito found herself enjoying the conversation she was having with Naruto.

When they finally arrived at the restaurant, Yugito found out it was none other than Rom-Tom's. As they entered, Yugito was surprised by how warm and cozy the place was. It wasn't too big nor too small, just the perfect size.

The decorations were nothing fancy, but they certainly were interesting. They were quickly greeted by a waitress who recognized Naruto almost instantly.

"Naruto, it's so good to see you! How long have you been gone?" the waitress asked cheerfully.

"Hey, Yanra. Yeah, I know I've been missing for some time. How are things going?" Naruto asked with a grin.

"Can't really complain," she answered with a shrug before turning to face Yugito with a big smile. "Ohhh, who is the girl?" She asked with a teasing tone.