six

february 15, 2021

february 15, 2021

ivy woke up tired, she couldn't sleep well after yesterday's incident. her eyes hung low, and just sat there staring at the wall. she then got a text from joão,
'heyyy v! what are you doing today?' the message read, ivy had remembered what magui said. 'hey jo, i have work today. sorry, im going to be busy.' she wrote and sent it, she did have work but only for three hours.

    joão was disappointed, he wanted to see ivy before his mini trip. he read the message, and sent a thumbs up. he's never really this dry, he'd usually send an actual sentence. magui had walked out of the bathroom, and saw joão's sad face. "heyyy what's with the face?" magui tried to figure out, joão just shook her off.

    magui wanted to know what made him upset, she kept trying until he snapped. "magui look it's nothing! okay? i was just hoping to talk to someone today, but they were busy okay? now stop bothering me please." joão sighed, he just needed to see his best friend.

    ivy was disappointed in herself, why was she listening to a girl that came in her life two years ago. she was friends with joão more than that, she should be able to talk to him whenever. ivy never really liked magui, she just acted friendly to her for joão. ivy just wore her work cloths and headed to the restaurant, her thoughts were endless.

    meanwhile joão couldn't stop thinking about ivy, he needed to see her. he looked at the time and knew she'd be at work, and started his way out. "hey! where are you going? i wanted to talk to you." magui walked in, and saw him leaving. joão got frustrated, "to see an old friend, and we can talk when i'm back okay?"

    magui didn't trust him, "joão who are they? and when are you coming back?" joão was about to explode, "stop! just stop, you keep asking me questions like your my mom! leave me alone i can do whatever i want, and you don't have to know everything. oh and i will be back tomorrow, i'm not coming back. think about what you're doing, lady." magui just looked down defeated, "where are you going to sleep? at ivy's? i don't want you near her." joão just left, magui slammed the bedroom door and sat in the bed.

    magui immediately texted ivy, to notify her if joão shows up unannounced. ivy just read and ignored her text, and continued serving customers. joão walked into the restaurant, and asked carina for ivy. she went over and called ivy, then walked off to continue working. he just stood there waiting, when then he saw her. his eyes light up, he went over and hugged her tightly.

—————————————————
suppppp gang what's up????
please vote for chapters i'm trying my best to upload everyday!!