|| 7 ||

Ajax woke up and watched the sleepimg girl but ultimately decided it was time for her to wake up.
He started peppering kisses down her exposed spine groaning at the sight of her shirt rode up just below her tits. He went further down still and kissed her arse cheeks licking and kissing over the red mark from her falling yesterday.
The teen girl started to stir as he flipped her over for a long kiss, her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him.
He started sucking wet kisses down her jaw and neck. The boy rode up her shirt even more to have access to her boobs, and started biting and nipping them. Maeve let out a loud moan when he kissed a spot next to her nipple, he sucked a dark mark there to remember the spot.
She pulls him up for a long kiss. He groped her tits making her gasp letting him stick his tongue in her mouth. He explored every crevice of it before pulling away for her to breathe, she twisted herself slightly groaning in pain when she hit her arm on his bedside table. She patted around until she felt her vape, inhaling instantly needing some sort of drug rush.
"Well good morning to you too flower." He pouted.
"Hi." she grinned up.
"That it? no good morning kiss."
"Lean down if you want one. Im comfy."
"Fine." He rolls his eyes and leaned down to her level but instead of kissing him on the lips she kissed his cheek and attempted to get up. He however did not want a repeat of last night so pushed her down by her hips.
"Nuh uh babygirl. Be patient."
"Atlease help me up then." "Arsehole." she mumbled under her breath.
"What was that flower?"
"Nothing." She sasses.
"Mmmm for defs."
I jump of of her and stand up, grabbing her hips and helping her. She takes a few steps with my help so i let go, within moments she is sprawled out on the floor. "Are you okay darling?"
"No." she sniffles a bit.
"Awh whats wrong?"
"I hit my wrist." She cries a little in pain.
"Ok your okay babydoll." i hush her as i rock us back and forth, reaching up to my ear and grabbing a joint. I set the joint into her lips and light it up, "Better yet?"
"A little." she sniffles.
"what do you want to do today?"
"Get clothes from my dorm."
"What for baby?"
"Because i don't wanna leave here i like being woken up like that."
"Do you now?" I ask sucking on her neck, She only moans loudly in return and bit her lip. "Uppp." she moans out. "Why flower?" "To get dressed and get my shit while its not busy." she says as she pries my head from her neck. I whine but stay away, standing up. I bend down a little and pick her up by her waist holding onto her arse as she wraps her legs round my waist. Her shirt rides up and i see her lack of underwear, "Do you have to wear no panties, you make me so hard." I groan out. "Its comfier to sleep in." She huffs, running one of her hands down and sliding a finger through her folds. She brings it up to my mouth and tells me to open. I comply obviously, groaning at the taste of her. "Happy now love?" She questions. "No. Your teasing me."
"Put me down on your bed."
I do as she says, Maeve reaches down and grabs the joggers i gave her last night. Sliding them on her legs, pantieless but not being able to pull them up. i grab her hips and hold her against my own so she can bend over and pull them up. She wiggles as she pulls them over her arse making me groan but cover it with a cough. she stood up straight and wanked off my boner through my grey joggers i groan loudly then remove her hand saying we need to get going to her dorm.  

We quickly step in trying not to get caught and see Bianca at her vanity getting ready, she quickly rushes over to Maeve and starts fussing about her arm. Maeve replies with a just being clumsy as per usual and left it at that. The older girl leaves. Maeve bends over to reach under her bed and picks up another small metal tin and grabs 8 rollies and puts them in along with a hello kitty lighter, a small pot of just weed, some papers and filter tips. She then moves to a seperate section of her stash grabbing a pack of cigarettes and two Elux legends also a bottle of Jägermeister.
She then pads over to her closet picking out a couple pairs of leggings, a pair of cargos, some baggy jeans, a cargo skirt, lots of fluffy socks, two corset tops, two crop tops and a few tiny pairs of shorts.
"Jaxxxx." she whines.
"Whats up flower?"
"I cant reach my underwear box."
"If i help can i choose?"
"Yes."
I grab the box and gently pass her it, then look through the box and pick my four favourite sets: a red corset bra and thong set, a black lacey one with garters and thigh high socks, a sage green slightly less moderate set, and a burgundy once piece Victoria secret lingerie. "Go and put this one on with your jeans." I point to the corset one.
"With what else?" "No thats it."
"What about dress code and shit?"
"We have IE babydoll."
"Oh yeah, but its coldddddd." she twines.
"Thats what i'm here for." and with that i slap her arse in the direction of her bed, where all her stuff is laid out. She gives me a bit of a strip show taking off the joggers and baggy shirt incredibly slowly.
She finally slips of the top while facing me and i feel my pants tighten, forgetting she didn't have underwear on.
She pulls the corset top over her head, her boobs slightly bulging over the top. They were caked in hickeys.
I whistle at her and she instantly flushes.
She turns back around and shimmies her pants the rest of the way down her legs, slipping on the red thong her arse looking absolutely delicious.
She slips on the jeans covering my view and turns round to show me the outfit. "Woah."
"What you like?" She teases immediately pulling herself into me being freezing.
"I love."
She pulls me with her and sits me down at her vanity then crawls in my knee, then flicks the plug on at the wall and starts struggling to straighten her hair. I quickly take the straightener from her and finish her hair for her. Maeve lets out a little yawn and leans back against my chest, "Thanks Jax." she murmurs.
"No problem flower." She leans forward again to quickly curl her eyelashes and pop on some sheer red lipgloss.
She carries on shivering so i wrap my arms around her waist, picking her up and grabbing a jacket from her wardrobe. It however didn't fit over her cast so i tried another after another until i made my way through all of her jackets- none of them fitting. "Its fine love, we will get you one from my dorm after you pack your stuff up. Maeve pads over to the bathroom and picks up her shampoo, conditioner and body wash, along with her toothbrush and face wash.
She walks back in and packs all her belongings into two tote bags popping her hair straighteners makeup and phone charger on top. "Done!" she smiles as i grab her bags from her. Maeve slips on her dusty old converse and heads over to me, resting her head on my chest- tired out from packing one handed.
I hook an arm around her waist and bring her back go my dorm, plopping her stuff onto my couch. She empties out one of the bags and puts back into it: a tin of rollies, crystals, the bottle of Jägermeister, a Mr Blue Elux legend, lipgloss and some perfume. While she does this i also got changed into an oversized pair of black jeans, a cream hoodie, a body warmer and a black beanie.
I grab an oversized jacket out of my wardrobe and hand it too her, she puts one arm in and slips the other over her shoulder- slipping her arm into her sling.I slip her bag over my shoulder, adding some of my own belonging into it. We then headed downstairs to Isolation and sat at the back, the teacher wasnt even here and we were 30 minutes late.

—————.*•☽☁︎︎.*•☆—————

1467 words
Vote and comment!
Bye lovelies! 🤍🤍