|| 4 ||

Maeve and Ajax arrived at IE and sat next to each other in the back.
The teacher running the place spoke in a monotoned voice, "Complete your work or whatever. Im going for a nap."

The girl quickly turned to Ajax once he had left, "Please, please, please
finish your job from earlier. Im so horny and i didn't get to finish!"

"Miss me that much flower?" He teased while walking to the front of her desk.

"Sit on the table."

"Why?" she questioned, still doing as he asked.

"Fuck your so wet already baby." He groaned as he ran his finger over he clothed cunt.
"Only for you love!" She moaned out as he pushed into her hole with his fingers still on top of her flimsy underwear.
Ajax gently pulled the flimsy thing down to her ankles and then rode up her skirt so he could get a good view of her pussy.
"Fuck your so pretty."
Her cheeks flushed entirely. Ajax dropped to his knees griping both of her thighs then dove his head down to her cunt, peppering kissed on her inner thighs.

"Just touch me already, PLEASE" she begs.

"Someone's enthusiastic, but after this we talk about situationships, deal?"

"Deal, whatever just do something!" Maeve whimpers.

Ajax dove his head down further pressing his lips to her clit, sucking and nibbling gently. The girl above him quickly laid back  grabbing at his head but gentle enough not to harm the obvious snakes under there.
He groaned at the sight of her writhing above him as he ate up her soaking wet cunt. Maeve's back arched in pleasure while an incoherent string of moans left her lips.
He pulls away for a second and she wines at the lack of contact.
"Quiet flower that teacher will hear you." He whispers against her thigh as he clamped a hand over her mouth, "I love those pretty little noises you make though."
Her cheeks and ears reddened as the naughtiest thoughts filled her brain.
Ajax brings himself back to her pussy flicking his tongue in and out of her tight hole, "Mhmmm so tasty babydoll."
Her cheeks redden more as his deep voice vibrates against her.
"Is someone flustered?" he speaks again continuing the amazing vibration shes feeling.
She only nods helplessly. "No more talking until i finish please and thank you."
"Demanding flower."
But yet he still dives down to her cunt and sucks in her clit while three of his fingers thrust and curl inside of her.
"Ohh Aaahhhg cumming!" was all she could let out as the coil inside her stomach started to fray.
"Go ahead babydoll." The vibrations from the one sentence was enough to bush the petite girl over the edge and she came allover his face.
Ajax continued to lick it all up until she was clean. He then wiped the corner of his lips with his thumb and brought it up to her own, holding it out for her to suck on. She moaned at the action. Then he pulled up her panties and pulled down her skirt as she recovered from her high, he sat at his desk and pulled a fucked out Maeve onto his lap. She gently leaned her head into the crook of his neck only slightly from fully recovered however still panting.
"How was that flower?"
"So good." She mumbled gently against his neck.
"How good?" he teased.
"Best head i've ever received 10/10 and some brownie points." she rambled on half asleep in his lap.

"Get some sleep doll."

"Mhm." She spoke gently completely sexed out.

    —————.*•☽☁︎︎.*•☆—————

602 words
Vote and comment!
Bye lovelies!