The worst person to interrogate

Johnny didn't know how to answer that. Yang and the others were still staring at the person who was apparently involved in this mess. Johnny just stood there in silence, awkwardly scratching his head, dismissing his katana.

"And what was that thing you did to Neo!" Melanie screamed at him. Her twin nodding beside her. "What if that hit us?!" Miltia screamed after.

"Relax," Johnny raised his hands trying to calm the two down. "You won't get hurt if that hits you. It only affects the person currently I am hostile to at the moment."

"Is that the...creepy ass fog around our feet?" Neptune asked.

"Yep."

"Gods. Oh, gods." He wiped a bit of sweat from his brow. "Sun, just why did we have to get involved in this?!" Neptune screamed at his not present partner.

[Yang Xiao Long, Younger Sun Dragon]

Yang was still staring at Johnny. "You didn't answer me." She said, crossing her arms across her...generous chest. Johnny tried not to stare. He coughed in his hands, trying to think of how to explain his situation.

"Hmmm." Johnny thought a bit. "Torchwick and his pals hurt a friend of mine. I hurt them back." He said neutrally.

"That's not the whole truth, is it?"

"It is the truth."

"What was that about the dust explosion then?"

Johnny sighed. "Look. I'm just some guy. I wanted to know why my friend got attacked, so I tailed these two," He pointed at Torchwick and Neo. "And their buddies back to their base. I got caught by Neo there, and she triggered the dust to explode with her aura. I escaped before everything went to hell."

There was a lull in silence. Yang digested what the guy in front of her said. He looked casual; a black cap, long sleeved black shirt with a print of a snarling demon face, and rubber shoes. Aside from the katana, the man looked more like someone you'd find at a music shop than a huntsman.

"Well, what do we do with Torchwick and Neo now?" Johnny asked. "I kinda regret knocking Torchwick out now. Was gonna ask him some questions."

"We can just call the police on them?" Neptune said. Yang was still thinking, but groaned and nodded her agreement.

"Yeah, I guess. In a way, I guess we did better than our original objective. We got Torchwick!" She cheered and held up a high five for Neptune, who caught it, cheering as well.

"Well if that's all..." Johnny fixed his cap to his head. "See ya around, Junior. Thanks for the drinks." The adventurer said, walking to the exit. He stopped for a while, noticing the cane Torchwick was using as a weapon. He bent down to pick it up.

[Melodic Cudgel x 1]

The cane was well made. Johnny inspected it as he walked to the exit. It was full of dinks and dents, no doubt from the fight. He whacked it to his palms a few times. Feels nicely weighted as well.

So engrossed he was at the weapon, that he failed to notice the mass of bodies rushing towards him from the entrance of the club. Johnny was bulldozed and stepped on by the rest of Team RWBY and Sun.

"Let's go TEAAAM!" Ruby yelled, her Crescent Rose fully brandished. "We're here to bring you to justice Torchwick!" The red reaper said, in what she hoped was a heroic pose. Behind the teens, police and robot soldiers swarmed en masse, headed by a blonde haired woman with a riding crop in her hands.

Johnny groaned at the ground, cane still in hand. I should've just stayed at home. He thought.

]|[