Part 4

Chapter 4

Three days later, the pirate ship flew over the ocean guided by Alfida. Inkbeard stood on the steering area on the side with the map watching the ocean in front of them for a specific island.

At the front, Razorbeard played along with Hawk and Alec cards on the sidewalls of the ship. On the top of the cabin sat Redhorn reading a book, while Rollan sat over the bar attached between the ship's tail and the main pole. Rollan had been resting there for a while.

Kai showed up, by leaving the cabin to look up to see Rollan lying on the bar, afterward Kai glimpsed at his girlfriend and went up to meet her.

"Is it save for him to lie up there?" Questioned Kai watching Alfida shrug her shoulders.

"If he falls, it's his fault," Commented Alfida making Kai chuckle and gaze at the raven-haired man.

"Can we make him fall faster?" Questioned Kai making Alfida shake her head.

"I thought you wanted to befriend him," Commented Alfida making Kai nod.

"Yeah, but.......I can only do that when he's awake," Stated Kai watching Alfida shake her head amused, then pulled out her gun making Kai gasp as she released a bullet which bounced on the round pulley with the attached rope. The noise shrieked Rollan up, which lost his balance and fell on top of the cabin earning Redhorn's attention, which began to laugh at Rollan.

"Okay, that's more, what I like it," Joked Kai making Alfida grin.

Rollan got up annoyed with the issue and disappeared behind the cabin at the front and Kai looked at Alfida.

"He looks pissed," Commented Kai, then Alfida extended her hand out at her boyfriend.

"Go on and talk with him," Suggested Alfida. "Try to get to know him,"

"Got at least any topics for me I could start with?"

"What I have learned is, don't talk about Gerda. I see this kind of causes tension. Talk about something nice or decent," Alfida commented watching Kai shrug his shoulders, then Alfida placed her hand on his shoulder for comfort. "You can do it. I trust you this time," Commented Alfida, then Kai left the area to walk around the ship to spot Rollan stretching his legs, while the pirates were entertained with the cards, except for the brunette man named Alec, which observed Rollan curious.

"What are you doing, if I may ask?" Kai began watching Rollan get up to look at the raven-haired boy.

"Stretching my legs a little," Answered Rollan. "Sometimes it's a good thing to do, when you feel braced,"

"Right," Agreed Kai, then stood there beside Rollan thinking about, what he could possibly talk with Rollan about. "You really think this treasure we're looking for really exists?" Questioned Kai watching Rollan shrug his shoulders.

"I hope it does. We're putting our whole heart into this mission yet to get the score,"

"That means a lot to the pirates and Alfida,"
"Yes it does," Commented Rollan making Kai nod.

"Does it mean anything to you as well?" Questioned Kai.

"With my part, I could buy a little house. That would be a good thing,"

"Cool," Commented Kai. Rollan moved to the side leaning his arms over the ship's sidewall to look out, leaving Kai back, which pondered about forcing himself to grow out of his shell to get to know his future brother-in-law better. Kai got closer to the man and stood next to him copying him, thereafter gazed down at the ocean.