004

y'all i'm so happy abt blu and setty no longer beefing so im updating 4 yall !😁

(NOT PROOFREAD)
camrin extended his arm back from his slouched position in the passenger seat, dangling a blunt in his hand in between his pointer and middle finger, silently urging the girl behind him to take it. she did so, taking a long drag of it, letting her eyes flutter open and closed a few times as her brain fuzzed up and her tense muscles slowly began to relax.

y/n coughed a few times — as a result of inhaling too much smoke at once — before she passed it to the boy beside her, a boy named Mali that the trio had just picked up a few minutes ago, and since then had been parked in front of his building hotboxing setty's car, which was of course camrins 'genius' idea.

"yo y/n, would you rather kill yo newborn son or yo brother?" after suffering another awkward minute of silence, camrin attempted to break the uncomforting tension with another one of his childish 'would you rather' questions, but after answering 10 of them already y/n was quick to shut it down.

"camrin, shut the fuck up." she muttered, eyes now glued to her phone as she tapped through some mutual friends' snapchat stories, not necessarily caring about the posts just trying to pass time.

setty snickered under his breath, glancing at the girl in the rear view mirror. he couldn't help but crack a small smile. a majority of the car ride he had been entertained by y/n and blu's play arguing and random debates, it weirdly warmed his heart to see blu positively interacting with a female.

blu never really spoke to females, following his super strict 'DTB code' and only ever spoke to girls when he was trying to fuck. even then, he was rude and blocked them out immediately after getting what he wanted.

it wasn't like that with y/n. setty could tell blu actually liked her. not in the same way he did, but he very obviously enjoyed her company, especially because he let her say his government like it was nothing.

he hummed to himself.
maybe she a keeper.

"you gon keep talking shit and ima slap ya." blu said, turning around and mugging her.

y/n looked up from her dimly lit phone screen, her eyebrows raised. "you gon slap me?" she repeated.

"yeah." he nodded, his lips pressed firmly together.

"nigga, no you not."

he raised an eyebrow, slowly eyeing the girl up and down with a smug grin. "why you daring me? you a freak? you like that shit?"

y/n only rolled her eyes, not even bothering to give the boy a reply, returning her attention to her phone.
she sent heart eyes to some pretty girls' stories, and replied with throwing up emojis to her brother, Taurus', story.

she giggled at his reply, which was a simple middle finger emoji with the words,
' when i see u again it's live bitch '

she replied back with,
' ain't seen ya in 7 months, not worried ☠️'

he spent a few seconds typing, then replied back with random emojis, exiting out of the conversation before y/n could reply.
'🥱🤫'

y/n furrowed her eyebrows in slight confusion, but didn't question him, she turned off her phone and stuck it in her jacket pocket, sucking her teeth when she noticed camrin still eyeing her down.

"who got ya smiling at yo phone like that?" blu asked, immediately making setty turn to her, squinting his eyes skeptically.

"nigga, it's my brother." she snapped, crossing her arms over her chest, finding it hard to remain confident when settys piercing stare made her feel so small.